"Official" 2024 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

We are wanting to go this coming year- we have - day for a party or a full day ticket. Is the party good for people who just want to ride- not interested in parades- fireworks or characters?
It is nice not paying for ILL and genie +

We are wanting to go this coming year- we have - day for a party or a full day ticket. Is the party good for people who just want to ride- not interested in parades- fireworks or characters?

That’s pretty much all we did last time! We rode and skipped the parade/fireworks. While we love those as well, we decided to prioritize rides instead for that party (unlike the year before). It was great for us.

This is what we do - go mostly for the rides. It's great! :-)

Can the Disney dining plan snack/dining credits be used during the party?

I see last year the last two parties were offered Dec 21&22; the year prior Dec 20&22. I sure hope we can attend Dec 22. Has anyone attended 2 parties?

If the fireworks and parade are the same we will probably have another day that week (Christmas entertainment is offered until Dec 29 at Mk?) so will focus on rides instead. Any experience?

Update: I see Minnie’s fireworks are separate and offered on same night as Mickey’s fireworks!! Wow 3 events in a day or are they offered on non MVMCP nights.

Is there anything special on 12/25 at any of the parks?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter