"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best recommendation for a fireworks spot for one person? I don’t want to wait more than an hour. I don’t need the best spot. Just wondering where a good spot to look for without encroaching on anyone who’s waited for like 2 hours.

I’m personally going like 10 mins before it starts lol I didn’t think you need to actually line up for this with less capacity at these parties.

Never been to one though so others know better

I’m personally going like 10 mins before it starts lol I didn’t think you need to actually line up for this with less capacity at these parties.

Never been to one though so others know better
Ya. I don’t want to waste a lot of time on “the best spot” I’d like to see the fireworks and then go to my spot that I like outside the Christmas shoppe for the 11pm parade.

Thought I’d make a little treat “cheat sheet” for anyone who was looking for specific ones:

Snickerdoodle Cookie & Hot Cocoa - Cosmic Ray’s

Buttercream Frosted Red Sprinkle Cut-Out Cookie & Apple Cider - The Lunching Pad

Buttercream Frosted Green Sprinkle Cut-Out Cookie & Eggnog - Tortuga Tavern

Chocolate Chip Cookie & Hot Cocoa - Columbia Harbour House

Buttercream Frosted Gingerbread Cookie & Hot Cocoa - Pinocchio Village Haus

We got our first treats for the night at Cosmic Ray’s and they didn’t start handing them out until around 6:50pm so there wasn’t any wait there and then after that we headed to The Lunching Pad to get the ones from there and waited around a minute, if that, in line as it was moving fast with 6 windows open serving. The rest of our treats we got after 11:00pm so the lines were none existent at that point (just one or two parties in front of us) so I’d recommend doing other party stuff first and going later at night if you don’t want to hang around waiting in treat lines.
Oh man. I went to the party Thursday and had no idea there were different flavors of cookies in different locations! I got the snickerdoodle and figured it was the same everywhere. Oh well.

Does anyone know if all the parties are sold out now? The site says "None Currently Available" but also says some may be available closer to the date? Thanks!

Strange. I just went to check - clicked on the "Buy Tickets" link and Dec. 11, 13 and 15 show up as available... though I tried to add a couple to my cart and it gave me an error. Maybe there is glitch happening?
Interesting, I went in via the "Special Event Tickets" link and received the above message. I am able to get further if I go in via the "All Tickets and Passes link." Will check back later.

Does anyone know if all the parties are sold out now? The site says "None Currently Available" but also says some may be available closer to the date? Thanks!
I can't get any purchased either for the 11th. Shows 3 days still available but cannot add to cart.

Strange. I just went to check - clicked on the "Buy Tickets" link and Dec. 11, 13 and 15 show up as available... though I tried to add a couple to my cart and it gave me an error. Maybe there is glitch happening?
I don't even have an add to cart button. Just shows me the price breakdown on the right.

Does anyone know what time Moana starts meeting?
Just in case nobody answers, tomorrow night (or any party night), starting at 7PM you can click on each character and it will show what time they are meeting. Here's how to see the list:

Each character’s information is shared in the app if you click their name.

To see them:
- open MDE app
- click upside down teardrop at bottom of screen
- change LH drop down option to MK
- change centre drop down to ‘Characters’
- change right option to ‘Show List’

List of all characters appears. Click a character’s name to see when and where they are greeting.

Maybe give them a call or chat? I was able to chat earlier this morning to revise my CP Dining Package from 3 people to 2.
I refreshed the page and clicked really fast before the add to cart button disappeared and was able to get two tickets for the 11th in my cart and checkout. Looks like I was lucky since they’re sold out now. I wasn’t sure if it was going to work out or not because it did say earlier that they would be available closer to the event date like someone else’s screenshot showed.

Is this thread also used to buy/sell tickets to the event? Apologies if not, just didn't know if that was done on the site anywhere.

Are the new green/pom pom Minnie Christmas ears pretty widely available? Not sure if should buy them online ahead of time or wait until I get to the party. Sometimes I know certain ears are EVERYWHERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter