"Official" 2022 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I visit town square theatre before 7PM, will I still be able to meet Mickey in his Christmas attire? Or do I need to wait until 7PM?

Does anyone know what the wait times to meet tweedledee and tweedledum, the genie or Prince Eric and Ariel are like? And good time to line up for these meet ups? Also for Tomorrowland speedway and space mountain were the lines long? When was it best time to ride these? What about the parade route? Any specific spot that's good to watch the parade? Our party is 11/15 so only one more party for me to try and get a game plan.

Does anyone know what the wait times to meet tweedledee and tweedledum, the genie or Prince Eric and Ariel are like? And good time to line up for these meet ups? Also for Tomorrowland speedway and space mountain were the lines long? When was it best time to ride these? What about the parade route? Any specific spot that's good to watch the parade? Our party is 11/15 so only one more party for me to try and get a game plan.
Just got in from tonight, we did not wait for any characters but the wait for tweedledee and tweedledum didn’t look to bad, maybe 20 people? Ariel and Eric looked long!

We didn’t do speedway. First space around 740 was posted at 25 minutes was probably 10/15? Then to end the night did it 3 times back to back to back, posted as 15 was walk on but that que is LONG!!

We caught a bit of the first parade in frontier land, then got lucky on our way to space at the back of the pack the cast member holding the walk way open told my daughter to fill in the front as the parade got to the hub. That was pure luck, but we left at the part we caught in frontier land to do space.

Not sure how helpful that all is, but we had a great night, but I also know it was not a sold out party as they had a sign up tickets were available, this was due to the storm it was originally sold out!

Happy to answer anything else if I can.

Just got in from tonight, we did not wait for any characters but the wait for tweedledee and tweedledum didn’t look to bad, maybe 20 people? Ariel and Eric looked long!

We didn’t do speedway. First space around 740 was posted at 25 minutes was probably 10/15? Then to end the night did it 3 times back to back to back, posted as 15 was walk on but that que is LONG!!

We caught a bit of the first parade in frontier land, then got lucky on our way to space at the back of the pack the cast member holding the walk way open told my daughter to fill in the front as the parade got to the hub. That was pure luck, but we left at the part we caught in frontier land to do space.

Not sure how helpful that all is, but we had a great night, but I also know it was not a sold out party as they had a sign up tickets were available, this was due to the storm it was originally sold out!

Happy to answer anything else if I can.
Thank you this is very helpful. I will plan to go to Prince Eric & Ariel first.

Thought I’d make a little treat “cheat sheet” for anyone who was looking for specific ones:

Snickerdoodle Cookie & Hot Cocoa - Cosmic Ray’s

Buttercream Frosted Red Sprinkle Cut-Out Cookie & Apple Cider - The Lunching Pad

Buttercream Frosted Green Sprinkle Cut-Out Cookie & Eggnog - Tortuga Tavern

Chocolate Chip Cookie & Hot Cocoa - Columbia Harbour House

Buttercream Frosted Gingerbread Cookie & Hot Cocoa - Pinocchio Village Haus

We got our first treats for the night at Cosmic Ray’s and they didn’t start handing them out until around 6:50pm so there wasn’t any wait there and then after that we headed to The Lunching Pad to get the ones from there and waited around a minute, if that, in line as it was moving fast with 6 windows open serving. The rest of our treats we got after 11:00pm so the lines were none existent at that point (just one or two parties in front of us) so I’d recommend doing other party stuff first and going later at night if you don’t want to hang around waiting in treat lines.

Thought I’d make a little treat “cheat sheet” for anyone who was looking for specific ones:

Buttercream Frosted Red Sprinkle Cut-Out Cookie & Apple Cider - The Lunching Pad

We got our first treats for the night at Cosmic Ray’s and they didn’t start handing them out until around 6:50pm so there wasn’t any wait there and then after that we headed to The Lunching Pad to get the ones from there and waited around a minute, if that, in line as it was moving fast with 6 windows open serving. The rest of our treats we got after 11:00pm so the lines were none existent at that point (just one or two parties in front of us) so I’d recommend doing other party stuff first and going later at night if you don’t want to hang around waiting in treat lines.
I was going to type up my cheat sheet morning! Thanks for beating me to it.
Just the 5 locations for cookies, right?

In the past, you could pick up all four types of cookies and some dietary treats at Pinnocchio Village Haus. Was that not the case? Thanks

I was going to type up my cheat sheet morning! Thanks for beating me to it.
Just the 5 locations for cookies, right?
Haha sorry! I can’t resist! But yes, I believe it was only those 5 locations listed.

In the past, you could pick up all four types of cookies and some dietary treats at Pinnocchio Village Haus. Was this still the case? Thanks
As far as I could tell they only had the cookie I listed there as that was all that was given to me at that location.

On the map it says Allergy-friendly and alternative options were available upon request.

Only three dates left! I called DSis telling her she better buy today if she wants to come with us!!

Wow -- we got our 6 tickets just under the wire for 12/9! We were supposed to be there last night but Hurricane Nicole had other plans for our flight, so we pushed our trip to 12/8. I had to wait on hold for over an hour to get them to move the party tickets (the wait for moving the rooms was pretty short, but they had to transfer me for the ticket stuff).

Is it wrong of me to just keep circling PVH? It’s my favourite kind 😂😂

I know it will sell out, but our Party date is one of the few not sold out... I keep hoping...

My DD really wants to see Jack and Sally again when we go to the party in December, can anyone that's already been share where they were located? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter