"Official" 2018 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - Holiday Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I HEAR you... I have already bought 10 T-Shirts from Etsy (5 for me and 5 for DH) for our November trip.
And I am NOT FINISHED yet "LOL" (I am very happy the shop owner got me a 15 prosent discount)

:jumping1:

I got myself a bunch too... a custom star wars shirt, a shirt for toy story land... and i got my DS the cutest jeans... she shredded them up and then put toy story fabric underneath all the rips... sooooooo cute!!! and Ive been shopping the disney site whenever they have their 40% off sales!! pretty much have all of our outfits set for our december trip.. minus the socks and undies lol

I HEAR you... I have already bought 10 T-Shirts from Etsy (5 for me and 5 for DH) for our November trip.
And I am NOT FINISHED yet "LOL" (I am very happy the shop owner got me a 15 precent discount)

Ha! I understand. Last year our 7D trip turned into an 11D trip, we had shirts or everyday. Glad my friends gave me the friends discount. :santa:

The Disney Magic Holiday Collection At Lowes Is Bigger and Better For Its Third Year!

20180929_141923.jpg
As an avid Christmas decorater I love this stuff but it’s so expensive.

Merchandise News

29AD2024-0339-4FA2-8619-00AC2ED24588.jpeg

https://disneyfashionista.com/four-parks-mickey-globe-brings-home-to-your-tree/

This ornament can be found at various places in the parks and in Disney Springs. Days of Christmas in Disney Springs and Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Magic Kingdom have the most stock. It retails for $27.99 and does not appear to be online or on the app just yet.

I NEED THIS!!!! :santa:

Oh my goodness, I need this!

Does anyone know if this type can be personalized with names?

Hey everyone! Since our September trip was a bust, DH okayed a last minute Thanksgiving trip! SO...this means we'll be able to attend the Nov 25 MVMCP! :Pinkbounc

We're bringing my MIL along with us for this trip, who hasn't been to Disney since 1984, so he's excited to show her all of the new stuff Disney has to offer. I haven't been paying too much attention to any of the Christmas announcements. Has anything big been announced for this year for Christmas events? We'll be there from Nov 22-27.

I was looking at some shirts on etsy last night. It's hard to know who to order one. I want one that is going to look good and hold up for at least 1 night, haha!

I've ordered from so many different people over the years and have always received good quality shirts! I ordered the Christmas one from CreativiTee Studio.

Hey everyone! Since our September trip was a bust, DH okayed a last minute Thanksgiving trip! SO...this means we'll be able to attend the Nov 25 MVMCP! :Pinkbounc

We're bringing my MIL along with us for this trip, who hasn't been to Disney since 1984, so he's excited to show her all of the new stuff Disney has to offer. I haven't been paying too much attention to any of the Christmas announcements. Has anything big been announced for this year for Christmas events? We'll be there from Nov 22-27.

yay!!!!! go to this thread.. they have everything posted!!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-super-december-2018-thread.3618596/page-44#post-59785443

Oh my goodness, I need this!

Does anyone know if this type can be personalized with names?

You can personalize ornaments at Days of Christmas in Disney Springs monograms, but I'm not sure of requirements, if any. If so, I definitely will. I'll know for sure in 44D.

See Page 1, Posts 1-4. MVMCP info, Holiday Happenings, Christmas Merchandise, etc. As details are released, the various posts will be updated. You can view the 2017 Official MVMCP Thread (Posts 1-3), to see everything that was offered last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter