• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

I think it's worth it if you wait before the party starts.

The seven dwarves usually start to meet before the party officially starts at 7. So line up around 4 and you'll meet them before the party even starts. That way, you've met seven party exclusive characters and spent no party time.

OMG... My phone tried to auto correct dwarves to detainees. So just imagine lining up to meet the seven detainees...

I literally laughed out loud :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Guys, a quick question about all the candy we get during the party...
Do we have to bring our own trick or treat bag or they give us some?

I’m also waiting for BOG to open in October and have been nothing yet.

Anyone here have a pre-party October BOG yet?

I had one for 5:30ish on October 5th, but cancelled it when CP opened up. If you're not finding ADRs for the times leading up to 6pm, try the Touring Plans reservation finder.

Looks like they just posted the dinner reservations for the party night. I just got my TP reservation finder alert. We got an ADR for 5pm at CP. Are they still letting people with party tickets in at 4 like they did in the past?

What day did they open this because according to a rep I spoke to today the dinners aren’t open yet

I had one for 5:30ish on October 5th, but cancelled it when CP opened up. If you're not finding ADRs for the times leading up to 6pm, try the Touring Plans reservation finder.
Thanks, I’ve got my notifications set up, was just wondering if they were all booked or not released yet. I’m looking for both a party and/or non-party night.

I think it's worth it if you wait before the party starts.

The seven dwarves usually start to meet before the party officially starts at 7. So line up around 4 and you'll meet them before the party even starts. That way, you've met seven party exclusive characters and spent no party time.

OMG... My phone tried to auto correct dwarves to detainees. So just imagine lining up to meet the seven detainees...

Thanks for the info!!

...and also,Hahaha! That's hilarious!

i called Sunday and they said keep checking back, only CP for now

Is this eluding to the idea that a special event may be happening at CRT? Wasn’t there something there a couple years ago I read about? Seems odd that they don’t have those reservations opened yet. And it’s driving me crazy that they don’t have the dessert party opened either!!

I am trying to make dining reservations for my September trip at California Grill so we can watch HalloWishes Fireworks. What time does HalloWishes start.

I just changed my LTT reservation for the Oct 16 party to Plaza now that they opened up some later ones there. We got 5:20. We figure it will be a lighter choice then LTT. We have never eaten there but excited to try something new and wait there until the party starts. I hear they have all you can drink milk shakes.

I am trying to make dining reservations for my September trip at California Grill so we can watch HalloWishes Fireworks. What time does HalloWishes start.
Last year HalloWishes was at 10:15pm. Times haven't been released for this year yet.

I hear they have all you can drink milk shakes.
Do they really?! We're skipping the Plaza entirely this trip cuz it sounded so bland. Anyone know if the Plaza milkshakes are as good as Beaches 'n Cream?

Is this eluding to the idea that a special event may be happening at CRT? Wasn’t there something there a couple years ago I read about? Seems odd that they don’t have those reservations opened yet. And it’s driving me crazy that they don’t have the dessert party opened either!!
I spoke to a high person in guest services and she guaranteed me the will have reservations at CRT it’s just the restaurant itself hasn’t given them totals

They did have the special villains soiree dinner there one year. More like a villains lounge show, the stepsisters singing was the best.

I'm honestly surprised Disney doesnt do more of those things for Halloween, not like you can meet any of those villains during the party anymore.

May as well trot them out to make money.

Hubby and I are thinking of going early September or late September...both times look like lowish crowd levels. What are your thoughts?:-)

Guys, a quick question about all the candy we get during the party...
Do we have to bring our own trick or treat bag or they give us some?

They provide them but they are small, however you can get multiple bags. Best thing to do though is to use the bag they give you but bring a backpack or something to dump the small bag into so you can keep refilling it and not carrying multiple bags. They don't just hand out 1 or 2 pieces of candy at a time but a handful for the most part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter