• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Official" 2018 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - A Spooktacular Celebration!

When do they generally officially release the dates? I'm also waiting for the concert lineup for the F&W Festival so I can plan my Epcot nights around the music

I’m in the same boat! We recently extended our trip to arrive on 10/30 just in case halloween is the last party, but I’m impatiently waiting for the official release. The last few years it’s been about 50/50 for an 11/1 Party....
I’m realllllly hoping there’s NOT an 11/1 party because that’s the day we leave, and I wanna see Christmas at MK first :)

I think I already know the answer to this but if we have regular, non-park hopper tickets, even though its a separate ticket, we could only go to the Magic Kingdom on the day of the Halloween party right?

I think I already know the answer to this but if we have regular, non-park hopper tickets, even though its a separate ticket, we could only go to the Magic Kingdom on the day of the Halloween party right?
No. You can use a regular ticket entitlement for 1 of any of the 4 parks and then enter MK for the Party by using your MNSSHP ticket.

Is it okay to go early morning with costumes and stay all day long? does people do that?
cause we don't want to miss a single minute of the day getting back to the hotel to change costume and returning lol

Is it okay to go early morning with costumes and stay all day long? does people do that?
cause we don't want to miss a single minute of the day getting back to the hotel to change costume and returning lol
You can stash your costumes in a locker near the front of the park and then change before the Party begins. It may be uncomfortable wearing your costumes for the full day.

My plan is to snag free dining in september and then upgrade our tickets to Annual passes. There should be an AP discount for the party tickets during that time but I will probably buy them early just in case it sells out. Once I upgrade to the AP do you think there is any chance guest services would refund the difference in the party tickets? Its not much money but just curious if it is worth a try.

My plan is to snag free dining in september and then upgrade our tickets to Annual passes. There should be an AP discount for the party tickets during that time but I will probably buy them early just in case it sells out. Once I upgrade to the AP do you think there is any chance guest services would refund the difference in the party tickets? Its not much money but just curious if it is worth a try.

Also curious about this--it's pretty much my exact plan...hoping that GS would do the refund!

I believe that there is usually a week in between the last Halloween party and when MK is decorated for Christmas.

There's generally about a week between the last Halloween party and the first Christmas party, but I'm pretty sure they start decorating MK for Christmas when the last Halloween party ends - meaning that night.

While I don't have first hand knowledge, I have heard that this is generally accepted practice to refund the difference.

Can’t wait, going October 8 through 13th and praying that there is one during our stay.

Does anyone know if the restaurants stay open between 6-7? So if we are attending the party, and wanted to eat at CHH at 6, would we be able to do that? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter