******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reservations still show up as CBR on Disney but it shows up as FW on the travel agency site where I make payments.I called Disney they still said it was showing as CBR. Is the TA trying to put me in FW?I had a really bad experience when FD dropped I lost my CBR gcs due to TA switching too soon to FW instead of waiting to see if more CBR rooms opened up.So frustrated and regret using TA

I wonder can I ask Disney to give me my reservation back take it away from TA?

:yay:Hey Guys! I'm so excited and relieved that my TA got our dates 9/29-10/7 for pop, he got it the 2nd day. so, now i'm going to share all the ADR i got, can't wait to eat all this good food!!!:tongue:
9/29 -travel day/hop on bus to DTD to eat CS @ Wolfgang Puck's Express
9/30 - HS - CS - pizza place 2TS dinner @ California Grill @ 5:10/monorail hop, watch wishes on Poly Beach
10/1 - Epcot - lunch @ Coral Reef @11:50 have CS somewhere
10/2 -AK - Lunch Yak & Yeti @ 2:30 CS for dinner
10/3 - universal studios/eat CS for dinner @ food court
10/4 - MK - lunch @ Crystal Palace 1:15/dinner @ pecos bill cs
10/5 - go back to whichever park - cs for lunch dinner @ Boma 6:50
10/6 - AK - lunch @ flametree BBQ - cs end our vacation @ our favorite Narccoossees @7:25
our favorites snacks (and i'm so excited we now have 2 again) when it's hot we love the milkshakes, smoothies, ice creams, dole whip floats, we miss the stuffed cheese pretzels, i love the fresh fruit @ AK, the school bread in norway, the hot ham/cheese croissants in France, i'm so excited i can't stand it:dancer:

Thank you for sharing this video, you gals are delightful. Have you ever watched My Big Fat Fabulous Life? You have the same self confidence and presence as Whitney, and she sponsors the "No Body Shame" campaign. Even fat girls can have fun...who knew....LOL!

Since I have no idea if the video creators are on the DIS (although it seems likely), you might want to put your comment on the Youtube Video. :)

At least for my dates (8/21 - 9/2) a bunch more FD rooms have opened up. POP had been booked solid on the offer as of yesterday, and today every room category is open. Many are open at Port Orleans at well...so I'd keep looking if you guys don't have what you really want yet.

I can't do ADR's till end of May, but I think I have figured out what we want. I try to let everyone in the family pick one they want to do, then I pick the rest. For some reason I'm way more excited about this trip then my kids, so they didn't offer many opinions. I've got it down to dinner at Ohana, dinner at Biergarten, lunch at 50's prime time, BOG lunch or dinner, CRT dinner, Chef mickeys breakfast, Tusker house dinner, T-rex dinner, Coral Reef dinner, and Akershus breakfast. If I do BOG for lunch, I'll add one more TS. Still trying to decide whether BOG dinner is worth a TS credit.We're also going to be eating in Universal for 2 days. I'm so excited, I can't wait! I know food at chef mickeys and CRT isn't the best, but it's tradition.

Hey,
I am currently hoping to get a free dining plan, but my first night must be 9/30. I was wondering if anyone was able to accomplish this feat? By the way, I am staying until 10/07.

I wonder can I ask Disney to give me my reservation back take it away from TA?
Side note though you may need to call disney to have them refresh your acct. I had to do it earlier because we added my niece and it didn't show up in the reservation, it took literally 5 min on the phone that it

Does anyone know when the splash refurb is supposed to be done? Also, just read that the great movie ride might be closing as early as August. This depresses me, it was always my favorite ride at HS.

Sorry slightly off topic but we are doing a split stay and the first two days 11/23 and 11/24 we will being staying at either CBR or POR riverside. What would you pick
POR, especially with the construction that is going on at CBR. Unless you have the gift cards, I do not see the benefit of staying there over other Mods.

Still trying to decide whether BOG dinner is worth a TS credit.
If you can get a BOG dinner, just do it. You can always change your mind later. If you don't grab the BOG Dinner ADR with your 180+10 window, you will have a very difficult time getting one later. The lunch BOG is good but easier to get. If you are up early when your ADR window opens, get the BOG dinner. Put it in your pocket. If, a few days before you go, everyone decides they absolutely do not want to eat there, then cancel and check out Skippers Canteen or go to the Wave or Kona. They are easy to get a few days out. BOG dinner is the hardest & most sought after ADR at WDW. Get it if you can.

I have two standard rooms booked at POP for 12/16-12/21. I would love to have a preferred room there but none was available for my stay.
We have standard pool booked for 12/14-12/20. I would also prefer a preferred room.:-) I'm going to keep checking and hoping for an opening. Good Luck.

Yes you can!
Yep I called Disney they said it takes seven days.Im hoping I can get control of my res at CBR where I was booked with gc offer.My TA unfortunately modified it and put me in the cabins.So I lost the gcs.But for some reason when I log in I still see Disney has me under CBR so I'm hoping I can still get FD there and keep my gcs.Worth a shot.I could care less if she's offended.On the TA website though it IS showing up as the cabins.The TA said there's a lag on Disney site and some reservations aren't yet updated.Hoping to get lucky.

Hey,
I am currently hoping to get a free dining plan, but my first night must be 9/30. I was wondering if anyone was able to accomplish this feat? By the way, I am staying until 10/07.
I looked online for you, and there are a couple of pricey rooms at AKL and CSR. Did you try calling? There is sometimes more availability when you call vs. just looking at the website. I keep thinking of the post I just read on here where the poster said that the poor CM she spoke with told her she was the first nice person she has spoken with all day, and she was just using common manners! She was able to get FD, and is sure it is because she was polite. I'm sure these CMs are having a rough week dealing with some crabby, entitled people who don't understand why every room doesn't have FD magically added to it.

I can now breathe easy and do a happy dance originally booked at cbr months ago. Then offered gift cards. Two days in she got us free dining added. Today she messaged me and go us moved to ssr with the upgraded dining plan. Never in a million years did I imagine we would stay at a deluxe and get free dining. And the move to deluxe was FREE! Amazing travel agent and happy momma. Now fill me in on the best bang for your buck quick service

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter