October roll call

SSR Oct 27 - Nov 1. It will be our first trip home and we are really looking forward to it!

We'll be at OKW from Oct. 7-12. We're waitlisted for BWV just because it would be more convenient for the F&W, but I won't be at all disappointed if it doesn't come through. We're bringing my parents along and they'll love the space of the 2 BR there!

I'll be at Hilton Head from Sept. 30- Oct. 5th. 2br with my parents, kids and dh. We'll even have our dog- but he's staying in the kennel nearby. We plan to take him for walks on the beach!

Have fun at WDW everyone!

Count us in too. We never miss an October visit to WDW. We are at the BWV (standard studio) for 12 nights. Oct. 14-26. No friends or family that trip, so just the two of us. :drinking1

We will be at the BCVs Oct 28 thru Nov 2nd, 1st trip as DVC members and 1st trip for my new DD (due in July). We are going to MNSSHP and F&W, :banana:

After 9 months of no drinking I'm ready for a nice glass of wine!!!!! :yay: :woohoo:

Please post when and where you will be staying in October!

We will be there from the 3rd to the 8th in a 2BR at the BWV. We will spend some serious time at Universal for Halloween Horror Nights.

hemispheredancer, since you were the first to ask about October, it's your job now to keep updating your original post with a list of who is going, where they will be and when they will be there.;)

HBC

Oct 11-16 DW and 3 of her golfing friends-2br OKW
Oct 17-22 DW, me, two other couples-GV OKW

hemispheredancer, since you were the first to ask about October, it's your job now to keep updating your original post with a list of who is going, where they will be and when they will be there.;)

HBC

How about I save you all some time and you just click on the thread that I have on the Happy Dance thread for the month of October, 2007. I have included everyone here on the list already and there are more DVC'ers there too.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1360866

I hope this helps! Maggie

We closed on our VWL Resale Contract 5-16-07
In the system today, 5-22-07 and did an add-on at AKV.

BWV - October 4 - 8 (Renting from another DVC member)
AKV - October 8 - 15 (Using our own points - YEAH :cool1: )

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

I have 2 -

October 6 - 8 at SSR, super short trip just going to run race for the taste

October 21 - 28 BWV, for our 10th anniversary and onto VB (a beach cottage!!) October 28 - Nov 1.

Can't wait!

Oct 6-9. SSR.
Have a 1 bedroom booked but waitlisted for a studio.
Taking DS6 and DS8 to MNSSHP on the 8th.

We'll be there 10/21 to 10/27 at BCV - me, DH and my three grown children. This could be our last trip with the entire family! We plan to go to Universal for at least one HHN and maybe more. Four months to go!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter