October roll call

hemispheredancer

DVC/OKW 2000
Please post when and where you will be staying in October!

We will be there 10/17-10/21 at OKW. Long awaited girls getaway!!!

We will be at OKW Oct 3-9th. It's our 25th Anniv this year, will be me, DH, and both DD with friends, can't wait!!! :woohoo:

BWV for the fabulous Food and Wine Festival Oct. 24-Nov. 1. I get thirsty just thinking about it.

Oct. 27 through Nov. 2nd, 3 or (hopefully 4) generation trip to VWL!

Bobbi

PS. Happy Anniversary :love: garnet1240

We are going to be at OKW from 10/29 to 11/03. We are not DVC owners, but I hope that our stay helps make the case for ownership. I have been trying to talk my honey into it for about 3 years now. Maggie

9/30 - 10/5 SSR. I love this time of year at WDW, we have been many times before. The F & W fest is incredible, looking forward to eating my way around the world. Of course - we will be hitting the other parks with our daughter, and possibly Sea World this time.

Oct 14 - 20 in a 2 bdrm at SSR with our good friends Jim and Paula :banana:

This will be our first trip with friends!

(We are waitlisted for VWL, 2 bdrm)

Oct. 14 - Oct. 21.
1 BR at OKW for us and a studio for my parents for their 40th anniversary.

We are going to be at OKW from 10/29 to 11/03. We are not DVC owners, but I hope that our stay helps make the case for ownership. I have been trying to talk my honey into it for about 3 years now. Maggie

Hi Mickeysaver
We will be there the same time only at SSR.
We took the plunge last year and havent looked back.:cool1:

Oct 4th-8th at SSR studio. Our first DVC trip!

This is a quick trip for us, we usually go for 9 days at a time and we are usually in the parks the entire time. This is also our first trip at this time of year. We thought it would be great to squeeze in a long weekend for Food & Wine and MNSSHP! Can't wait.

Will be at the Boardwalk Villas from Sept. 28 to Oct 4. I'm going to eat my way 'round the World Showcase courtesy of the IF&WF!!!:cool1:

Another purpose will be to scout the BWV with the possibility of buying points through a reseller.:surfweb:

October 19th & 20th at Boardwalk
October 21st - 25th DVC Member Cruise
October 25th at Hilton Head

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter