**October Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Check in**SUNDAY is the SEND BY DATE

Okay, checking in and got my Oct letter mailed out yesterday! Can't wait to get back home and back to normal! Been a long week here.

Great! Hope things do get back to normal for you soon. :hug:

mommyintn, could you please check in. Did you send out your October letter?

Mine is going out today I've had an event I've been doing from 10-8 each day so I've been beat and not getting on the computer. Sorry for being the last one out this time!

Mine is going out today I've had an event I've been doing from 10-8 each day so I've been beat and not getting on the computer. Sorry for being the last one out this time!
I look forward to getting your letter! Mail doesn't run today so you should get mine tomorrow.

I recieved my letter and card today, I love the card! Thank you!!

I got my letter from Susan and a nice big giant chunk of peanut brittle for Halloween, yummy. Thanks so much Susan!! I really enjoyed your letter and the peanut brittle, wish you'd sent me the smaller piece. ;)

I received my letter, twist and card from Angela today!

I'm glad it got there! I owe you a nice long letter next month!! By the way the Peanut Pattie is dangerous. I thought I wouldn't eat anymore but it keeps calling my name!:scared1:

I'm glad it got there! I owe you a nice long letter next month!! By the way the Peanut Pattie is dangerous. I thought I wouldn't eat anymore but it keeps calling my name!:scared1:
That's why I rarely buy them. :laughing: I had bought you one at the State Fair but I ate it. :blush: When we go to visit James not too long from now, I imagine we'll have to stop at the place that they make Dickies Peanut Patties. Those are the best kind! I couldn't find you a Dickies Peanut Pattie around home. Well, I did get one at the Fair but you know how that turned out. :rotfl:

My letter from pipersom, Amanda came today.

Thank you Amanda. I will try to write back before I leave, but not sure I can make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter