**October Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Check in**SUNDAY is the SEND BY DATE

what a great check in turn out. We just need 3 more pen pals to check in for this new week.

I would like to thank Shannon for a great Mickey and Friends postcard that she had sent to me while on her Disney vacation. ::MickeyMo

I got my adorable card from Dania yesterday! thanks I loved it.

And my card & answers went in the mail this morning.

Susan I got your card this weekend too cute!! It could've been Friday but I had to sell boyscout popcorn with my cubscout outside a gas station and then cub scount campout in the freezing cold on Saturday. Ugh. I will have mine out by the weekend.

Also checking in for the week.
I remember those days! James won the award one year for selling the most in his pack.

what a great check in turn out. We just need 3 more pen pals to check in for this new week.

I would like to thank Shannon for a great Mickey and Friends postcard that she had sent to me while on her Disney vacation. ::MickeyMo

YAY so glad you got that, I was excited to actually mail it from POP Century while I was down there. I also saw they have mailboxes in the parks too!! how cool!

YAY so glad you got that, I was excited to actually mail it from POP Century while I was down there. I also saw they have mailboxes in the parks too!! how cool!

I like sending out post cards/letters while I am on a vacation. Thank you for thinking of me.

Any other mailings? As soon as all letters are reported as being sent, I will reveal the twist, and topic of the month for November.

To give all of you a head start, I am going to announce next month-November's topic of the month which in itself is a bit of a twist. I will start a new thread over there to announce it.

Please continue to post here for Octobers arrivals, and letters sent out.

New check ins will be start on the November thread.

I will also be having sign ups for the 3rd round of pen pal sign ups either in November or December, so keep your eye open for that if you are interested. :cutie:

Received my card and letter today!:banana: I love the card Karen! You really had to be creative since you don't celebrate Halloween in England! :stir: Thanks again!:love:

Checking in for the week, been a crazy one. Also received my card in the mail today, thank you Missy!

TOMORROW is the SEND BY DATE!!!!!!

All letters has to be mailed out by tomorrow, and reported here so that I can mark your name off.

Hoping for another great week.

Okay, checking in and got my Oct letter mailed out yesterday! Can't wait to get back home and back to normal! Been a long week here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter