October crew checking in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting lots of changes before October. It's a very dynamic situation and many moving parts in motion.

Disney is NOTORIOUS for botching rolling out anything. It's always a total mess, then they regroup and figure something else out and try that. Often many times.

I think the next few months they will be working out kinks and system glitches constantly. The virus isn't going anywhere until we have a vaccine. It's going to be up to Disney and all guests to navigate within the constraints.

Our annual October trip was officially cancelled today. My son is having problems wearing a mask at work-the asthma is getting out of control. The Halloween Party cancellation put the nail in the coffin. We are likely taking a break in 2021 and will look again in 2022.

Got 9 days of Parks reserved for our 9/30-10/10 stay. Sooo curious how things will actually be in October. Not losing hope that the "mask" thing may be optional, and/or FP bookings back.

Hate to do this as we’ve had a few of these “month” threads pop up on the main TPAS board (which makes sense as the parks start to reopen) but have to draw the line somewhere. There is a very active “October” thread on the Doing the Happy Dance sub-forum for those inclined to continue the conversation there: https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-october-2020-thread.3783548/

Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter