October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Welcome Aboard! Sorry not one place.
The Tastings are being done by Sunshine1259 (I believe)
The FE by DopeyzGoofy (I believe)
The local Exchange, Trick or Treating, Kids Friendship List by Me (Belac) (I know)

There may be other folks doing other things too.
Post what you would like to join in on and we can add to the lists.
We will need SR#, Adults, Kids, Allergies and that kind of info

The local Candy exchange is just that, Local or traditional candy from your part of the world

Trick or treat with be scheduled in 2 time slots so all can enjoy and someone is home of course.
:welcome:

UPDATED 8/30/17
Hi All
I reached out to most on the list through Convo, but a few I couldn't as they didn't have enough posts.

I think I will be doing the final close out on September 9th for this list. So please if you have not signed up please let me know I may have missed it in the 33 pages of this thread. Also If you notice there is missing info (SR#, Guests, Allergies) please let me know and I will update. GTYs I know that it will have to wait on DCL, so just let me know when you do.
Thanks everyone!

Roll Call Local Candy Exchange
Its getting close - Let's Fill in the Blanks :goodvibes soooo excited :goodvibes !

Hi Folks
Since Bobbi is out sick for this cruise I will track the Local Candy Exchange - I suppose we need some of the same info here - SR#, How many per SR - Allergies
If you all could update me that would be great and I will update list. Also remember all food items have to be prepackaged or they will confiscate it.

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 8/16/2017 (Alphabetical Order)

bbkeough.......................................SR#6514.....2 Guests
belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088.....4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
christined186..................................SR#7046......4 Guests
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi..............................................SR#
ethanash1.....................................SR#GTY.........4 Guests
katiejune.......................................SR# .............4 Guests
McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
Msidescooter..................................SR#
scrappy cruiser...............................SR# 2614......2 Guests
scrappy cruiser's sister....................SR# 2118......1 Guest
sunshine........................................SR#1259

Updated 8/30/17

CALLING ALL TRICK OR TREATERS

Come join the fun !!!
Official List
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Hi,
My name is Daniel. This is my first Disney cruise ever and I am looking to meet a few people and find things to do with them. Just note that I don't drink or smoke and pretty much avoid stuff and I am 27 too. Fun fact: I have been used as a designated driver because of my non-drinking thing several times so I can help you with that if you need someone like that.

Last edited:

Hello All,
We just booked this cruise last night! DH and myself. I haven't even begun to look through all 33 pages! Is there a page post that has all exchanges, FEs, mixology etc, together in one place?

Hi, Lynne. I have been a little MIA lately, so welcome! I am doing the listing for the tasting classes and if you will be me your DH's name, I will add you to the mixology class. Are there anymore that you are interested in?

Hi, All. Okay, so we are still a few short of a class for the mixology tasting and I don't think we will get anywhere near for the rest of the tastings. So, this is the last chance to let me know if you are interested in the mixology class by providing the names of all in you group who would be attending. We are at 15 if I don't count Miss Bobbi and company.

8 weeks,Yeah! Too soon to start packing?:yay:
I'm already practice packing! This has a practical application in that we'll probably need some additional luggage and I'm trying to figure out what, how big, and/or how many pieces.

Hello All,
We just booked this cruise last night! DH and myself. I haven't even begun to look through all 33 pages! Is there a page post that has all exchanges, FEs, mixology etc, together in one place?

Welcome! DopeyzGoofy is organizing the FE exchange, though I think it might be closed. Personally, I'm always happy to add another to the list, as I always seem to go overboard with gift creation and end up bringing extras for 'pixie dust' situations.

I've been traveling and not checking in on these boards recently myself. Today, I started working on my FE gifts.

Everyone, we are getting closer to needing to decide if we are going to do a group tasting. Please see below and let me know if anyone is interested. If I don't have enough names to fill a class, I will be cancelling this endeavor altogether.

We almost have enough for a mixology class, so if anyone who hasn't already responded would like to join a class for that, please let me know.

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

I want to get an idea of how many folks are interested in the tastings and what is of most interest , and more importantly, when. Tuesday, October 31, 2017, to Saturday, November 4, 2017, (our Panama day) are all sea days. There are a few more, but that is the bulk of them. The only day that I really wouldn't want to do any classes on would be on Halloween. Just seems that it will be a really fun, busy day without the tastings. But, that is just me. If we have enough interest in Halloween, then of course, I will book that day.

When I book the classes, I will need your name(s) and room number. The cost of the class(es) will be billed to your onboard account and no refund will be given for no shows.

Since we can only book 30 days prior, I would like to have all of the information ready to go by Sept 25, 2017. The latest would be two weeks out, Friday, October 13, 2017. The whole, Friday the 13th notwithstanding, I am just going to be too busy to worry about this that close to the cruise.

Champagne: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

My DH and I have an interest in the Mixology class, Mojito, Wine, and Chocolate and Liquor.

Oh, and remember that the classes and prices are all subject to changel

We are getting close to the dead-line. If we don't have enough takers for at least the mixology class, I will be cancelling booking the tasting classes. We need at least 4 people for the mixology class.

Welcome! DopeyzGoofy is organizing the FE exchange, though I think it might be closed. Personally, I'm always happy to add another to the list, as I always seem to go overboard with gift creation and end up bringing extras for 'pixie dust' situations.

Yes, unfortunately FE sign-up is closed and there's not enough interests to start another group, sorry.

Updated 8/30/17

Come join the fun !!!
Official List
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

I've been assigned my GTY cabin #. Arielmomma is in 2145.

CLOSING THIS LIST TOMORROW - SEPTEMBER 9, 2017
*Updated 9/8/17

Come join the fun !!!
Official List

SR #: 2145, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Please give me info by tomorrow to be kept on the list,
if I missed it, I am sorry but I will double back to check tomorrow, however it would be better to let me know asap.

GTY please get me your SR# as soon as you know, Thanks
Local Candy Exchange interest as of 9/7/17 (Alphabetical Order)

belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies

McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
sunshine........................................SR#7620.......2 guests.................Melon

Last edited:
UPDATED 8/30/17
Hi All
I reached out to most on the list through Convo, but a few I couldn't as they didn't have enough posts.

I think I will be doing the final close out on September 9th for this list. So please if you have not signed up please let me know I may have missed it in the 33 pages of this thread. Also If you notice there is missing info (SR#, Guests, Allergies) please let me know and I will update. GTYs I know that it will have to wait on DCL, so just let me know when you do.
Thanks everyone!

Roll Call Local Candy Exchange
Its getting close - Let's Fill in the Blanks :goodvibes soooo excited :goodvibes !

Hi Folks
Since Bobbi is out sick for this cruise I will track the Local Candy Exchange - I suppose we need some of the same info here - SR#, How many per SR - Allergies
If you all could update me that would be great and I will update list. Also remember all food items have to be prepackaged or they will confiscate it.

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 8/16/2017 (Alphabetical Order)

Please give me info by tomorrow to be kept on the list,
if I missed it, I am sorry but I will double back to check tomorrow, however it would be better to let me know asap.

GTY please get me your SR# as soon as you know, Thanks
Local Candy Exchange interest as of 9/7/17 (Alphabetical Order)

There are 2 in our cabin. Our SR is 7620. 1259 is part of my username "Sunshine1259". Oh, and allegies to melons is all.

Due to the Weather issues many people have so much more to worry about now, so I will keep the trick or treat and candy exchange lists open for another week.

Thanks to all of you for updating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter