October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

CLOSING THIS LIST TOMORROW - SEPTEMBER 9, 2017

Please give me info by tomorrow to be kept on the list,
if I missed it, I am sorry but I will double back to check tomorrow, however it would be better to let me know asap.

GTY please get me your SR# as soon as you know, Thanks
Local Candy Exchange interest as of 9/7/17 (Alphabetical Order)

bbkeough.......................................SR#6514.....2 Guests
belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
Califamily.......................................SR#8088.....4 Guests
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
christined186..................................SR#7046......4 Guests
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
dennisbryce....................................SR#5509......3 Guests
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies
dizzi..............................................SR#
ethanash1.....................................SR#GTY.........4 Guests
katiejune.......................................SR# .............4 Guests

McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
Msidescooter..................................SR#
scrappy cruiser...............................SR# 2614......2 Guests
scrappy cruiser's sister....................SR# 2118......1 Guest
sunshine........................................SR#7629.......2 guests.................Melon

Thank you for all of your hard work. I know much goes into keeping track of everything.

Our number is not quite right. We're in 7620.

Oh my goodness. I am sorry. I really should only update on a computer and not an iPhone
Thank you again.

We are still in GTY status. I will update my cabin number as soon as I have one... thx!

CLOSING THIS LIST TOMORROW - SEPTEMBER 9, 2017

Please give me info by tomorrow to be kept on the list,
if I missed it, I am sorry but I will double back to check tomorrow, however it would be better to let me know asap.

GTY please get me your SR# as soon as you know, Thanks
Local Candy Exchange interest as of 9/7/17 (Alphabetical Order)

belac.............................................SR#8534.....3 Guests .............No Allergies
caspers5........................................SR#6128.....2 Guests...............No Allergies
DanielCu........................................SR#2562......3 Guests..............No allergies
Disnep...........................................SR#2510......2 Guests.............No Allergies
Disneyscifi......................................SR#2552......2 Guests.............No Allergies

McKGirls........................................SR# 2564......2 Guests................No allergies
sunshine........................................SR#7620.......2 guests.................Melon

We are still participating.... just don't have a cabin number yet. I will update as soon as I can. Thanks!

Updated 8/30/17

CALLING ALL TRICK OR TREATERS

Come join the fun !!!
Official List
Please provide your: Stateroom #, DISname, & How Many passengers in SR (adults children)

I will organize by Deck to make it easier:

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)
SR #: 2104, Diana32578.........3 (A) 1 (C)(DGD Age 7)
SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Hi Everyone! I am doing a private tour on Cayman Island and am looking for 9 more people to join us. We would be going to the areas listed below and the tour is apprx 4hrs in length. The price does depend on the number of people so let me know if you are interested.

Turtle farm

Hell

Rum Cake Factory

Governor's House

Residential and off the beaten path areas

Bodden Town (historical, beautiful ocean views and scenery)

Eastern side and see the Blowholes

Wreck of the Ten Sails

Queen's Hway

taste of the Botanical Gardens and South Sound

Of course all of this is subject to time spent at other places and could change.

Only 39 more days to go!!! Deanna

Soooo excited!!!! We started researching this vacation five years ago and planning in earnest two and a half years ago. It's so fulfilling to actually have something in our hands from DCL. Now I'm headed upstairs to practice pack again:-)

So jealous right now.I really want my Mickey Mail.Somehow it all seems more real once the docs arrive.

Now that I have my Mickey Mail - yay!- I'm really starting to get things in order for this cruise. I was curious, do we know what time the trick or treating will take place? I assume it will be on 10/31.

Hi Trick or Treat-ers and Local Candy exchange members

The LISTS ARE NOW CLOSED. I will start with Local Candy Exchange

What do you think would be a good idea/day to exchange. I suggest staying away from Halloween and suggest a Sea Day.
Should we do it like FE or Meet up? Looking for ideas....

Local Candy Exchange closed as of 9/20/17 (Alphabetical Order)

sunshine........................................SR#7620.......2 guests.................Melon

Halloween Trick Or Treat
So best time to T or T
I suggest splitting in half
5 SR stay home and hand out and the other 5 T or T then at another given time switch, anyone have ideas of the best time to do this?

Stay Home First Group

Stay Home Second Group
SR #: 2145, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Last edited:
Now that I have my Mickey Mail - yay!- I'm really starting to get things in order for this cruise. I was curious, do we know what time the trick or treating will take place? I assume it will be on 10/31.
Hi
Trick Or Treat will be on Halloween Day sometime.... 10/31
I need your SR number too
Thanks

Hi
Trick Or Treat will be on Halloween Day sometime.... 10/31
I need your SR number too
Thanks

We are in 2145. Thanks for putting this together.

As for the best time, there is another rather large group that will also be doing trick or treating on the 31st between 10:30-11:30a. Anytime other than this. I read somewhere that the kids' party will be at 3pm. What if we did it just before (or after) this so the kids will be in costume? The morning, before or after the other group, might also be good.

Hi Trick or Treat-ers and Local Candy exchange members

The LISTS ARE NOW CLOSED. I will start with Local Candy Exchange

What do you think would be a good idea/day to exchange. I suggest staying away from Halloween and suggest a Sea Day.
Should we do it like FE or Meet up? Looking for ideas....

Local Candy Exchange closed as of 9/20/17 (Alphabetical Order)

Halloween Trick Or Treat
So best time to T or T
I suggest splitting in half
5 SR stay home and hand out and the other 5 T or T then at another given time switch, anyone have ideas of the best time to do this?

Stay Home First Group

Stay Home Second Group
SR #: GTY, Arielmomma...........1 (A) 2 (C) (DD-10, DS -13)

Well, we are at the 21st, and so far we are only close to enough for a mixology, but not enough. If we do not include Bobbi, we only have 14 to have the mixology class. If more folks don't express an interest by Sept 26th, I may just cancel.

So, please if there is anymore people who would like to participate, please let me know before then.

Everyone, we are getting closer to needing to decide if we are going to do a group tasting. Please see below and let me know if anyone is interested. If I don't have enough names to fill a class, I will be cancelling this endeavor altogether.

We almost have enough for a mixology class, so if anyone who hasn't already responded would like to join a class for that, please let me know.

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

I want to get an idea of how many folks are interested in the tastings and what is of most interest , and more importantly, when. Tuesday, October 31, 2017, to Saturday, November 4, 2017, (our Panama day) are all sea days. There are a few more, but that is the bulk of them. The only day that I really wouldn't want to do any classes on would be on Halloween. Just seems that it will be a really fun, busy day without the tastings. But, that is just me. If we have enough interest in Halloween, then of course, I will book that day.

When I book the classes, I will need your name(s) and room number. The cost of the class(es) will be billed to your onboard account and no refund will be given for no shows.

Since we can only book 30 days prior, I would like to have all of the information ready to go by Sept 25, 2017. The latest would be two weeks out, Friday, October 13, 2017. The whole, Friday the 13th notwithstanding, I am just going to be too busy to worry about this that close to the cruise.

Champagne: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

My DH and I have an interest in the Mixology class, Mojito, Wine, and Chocolate and Liquor.

Oh, and remember that the classes and prices are all subject to changel

Sunshine, I cannot travel. I am very sorry but we definitely cannot go on the cruise. I am home bound, have to sit with my feet up for the next 4 weeks, 6 weeks total.

I hope to do a WBPC cruise on DCL someda, maybe 2019, or even 2020.

Folks, go when you can!!

Have a wonderful cruise.

Bobbi:boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter