October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TinaPooh, Lori, Jeff, Steve, Jessalynn, Carrie! Busy night here isn't it?

I wonder if Chris and Linda didn't run off together somewhere. :lmao: And speaking of MIA KK's where's our friend Missy been lately?:confused3

That's exactly what we did. We're doing the island tour in the morning. Then we're doing the semi-sub at noon, directly through Atlantis Adventures. It was less expensive this way too! :thumbsup2

Can I ask??:flower3: How much less was it booking it through Atlantis Adventures?

This place is much tougher to choose - any feedback on the following excursions:

Xcaret Eco Archeological Park
Embark on a 45-minute ferry ride to Playa del Carman before taking a bus to the stunning Xcaret Eco Archaeological Park on the picturesque coast of Mexico. Immerse yourself in the region's timeless splendor as you explore ancient ruins, go swimming in an underground river, stroll the botanical gardens or simply soak up the sun and scenery while basking on a white-sand beach.

Eco-Park & Snorkel
Experience a relaxing 35-minute ride to Punta Sur Ecological Park via an open-air, all-terrain vehicle. Once there, travel unpaved roads as you take a tour of the park's scenic seaside and jungle landscapes. Enjoy stops at a crocodile-filled lagoon, an ancient Mayan structure and the Punta Sur Lighthouse and Nautical Museum, where you're invited to climb the tower and revel in the spectacular view of the island paradise. Afterward, soak up the sun on a white-sand beach or immerse yourself in a beginner's snorkel adventure where a wondrous world of sea life awaits.

Fury Catamaran Sail, Snorkel & Beach Party
Sail across the Caribbean blue on a 65-foot catamaran before embarking on a snorkeling adventure amidst tropical fish and unique coral formations. Then, finish off this exciting 3-in-1 excursion with a journey back to the beach, where tons of fun under the sun — including kayaking, sunbathing and playing volleyball — await.

Cozumel Ruins & Beach Tour
Immerse yourself in the ancient history and present-day fun of historic Cozumel. Wander the fascinating Mayan archeological site, the San Gervasio Ruins, and uncover the mysterious significance of the small red handprints in the Temple of the Hands. Then, venture to the picturesque Playa Mia beach for some fun in the sun

Atlantis Submarine Expedition
Take the plunge for an up close and personal encounter with the wonders of the sea when you dive in the U.S. Coast Guard-certified submarine, the Atlantis. Descend to depths up to 110 feet and view gorgeous undersea vistas, tropical fish and coral formations before making an underwater journey to an environmentally-protected theme park.

Remember that I have a 5 year, 8 year old, 15 year old and 2 adults

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Jessalynn

My choice would be Xcaret if money doesn't matter. Those parks south of Playa are suppose to be cool.

If you go to the mainland, make sure you book a DCL excursion. Don't want to miss the ferry back now.

As stated earlier, we will go to a beach area and then, as tradition every time we're on Cozumel, go to Pancho's Backyard for a drink and a small bite to eat. There are shops right there, so I'm sure Suz will want to look around before we head back to the ship.

Hi Victoria!:flower3:

(Can I take back my "hi" to Jeff?):snooty:

Evening Victoria. :wave:

How are you doing?

Are you up for a WI DIS meet on the south side of Milwaukee in the next couple weeks?

I wonder if Chris and Linda didn't run off together somewhere. :lmao: And speaking of MIA KK's where's our friend Missy been lately?:confused3

She has been reading trying to catch up. We have been very busy at work and she has been camping on the weekends with the family.

Finished Harry Potter 7 yesterday before DH and DS:

Told my ten year old that the whole lot moved to America and opened a Starbuck's!!

good night guys - all the talk of exercize on this board has motivated me again to try and lose weight before the cruise (Plus I need to lose a few pounds if I am going to wear my formal dress).

I lost 11 pounds in early summer but have put 4 back on.

So I am off to work out a bit to a CSI episode (my favourite show).

talk to you later

It's harder to keep up now than when you are 10 pages behind. This thread is cooking tonight. Maybe we'll see 18,000 fall tonight. If not, tomorrow for sure.

That may be a good QotD: How many posts will we have before we sail?

As for Chris or Linda, maybe another QotD: Who will post first, Chris or Linda?

Can I ask??:flower3: How much less was it booking it through Atlantis Adventures?

Sure you can ask! It wasn't considerably less, but for six of us, it added up. I think it was about $8-9 less a person.

We did it this way because we couldn't get the timing to work through DCL. Even though there was 1 1/2 hours between the two tours we wanted, DCL didn't think it was enough time. So, we made it work our way!

She has been reading trying to catch up. We have been very busy at work and she has been camping on the weekends with the family.

Ok, she's forgiven.:rotfl2:

Finished Harry Potter 7 yesterday before DH and DS:

Told my ten year old that the whole lot moved to America and opened a Starbuck's!!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Did he believe you? :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

good night guys - all the talk of exercize on this board has motivated me again to try and lose weight before the cruise (Plus I need to lose a few pounds if I am going to wear my formal dress).

I lost 11 pounds in early summer but have put 4 back on.

So I am off to work out a bit to a CSI episode (my favourite show).

talk to you later

Have a good workout Jessalynn. I just came back from a 2 1/2 mile walk with my dog and I think we both melted. It's so hot and humid here. :sad2:

Evening Victoria. :wave:

How are you doing?

Are you up for a WI DIS meet on the south side of Milwaukee in the next couple weeks?

Hey!

I'm great. I would be up for a cheesehead DIS meet, but I work such stupid hours that I am not sure if it would work. Friday evenings are out, but maybe a Saturday or Sunday evening? I am pretty open during the week, but most normal people probably wouldn't want to do it then.

How are the Brewers doing? My husband is such a huge Cubs fan that I kind of have to hide my excitement for the Brewers. I was able to go to one game of the 82 World Series--can still recite the starting lineup--I know, what a geek. I do have to admit though that I do enjoy the Cubs too. I figure I will be happy either way as long as the Cardinal don't spoil it all!!

This place is much tougher to choose - any feedback on the following excursions:

Xcaret Eco Archeological Park
Embark on a 45-minute ferry ride to Playa del Carman before taking a bus to the stunning Xcaret Eco Archaeological Park on the picturesque coast of Mexico. Immerse yourself in the region's timeless splendor as you explore ancient ruins, go swimming in an underground river, stroll the botanical gardens or simply soak up the sun and scenery while basking on a white-sand beach.

This is the one we're doing! I've heard it's absolutely gorgeous but it is a very long way. I'm actually quite nervous about the walk myself since I'm a very slow walker. :( I just hope we don't get left behind lol!

Hey!

I'm great. I would be up for a cheesehead DIS meet, but I work such stupid hours that I am not sure if it would work. Friday evenings are out, but maybe a Saturday or Sunday evening? I am pretty open during the week, but most normal people probably wouldn't want to do it then.

How are the Brewers doing? My husband is such a huge Cubs fan that I kind of have to hide my excitement for the Brewers. I was able to go to one game of the 82 World Series--can still recite the starting lineup--I know, what a geek. I do have to admit though that I do enjoy the Cubs too. I figure I will be happy either way as long as the Cardinal don't spoil it all!!

I'm not sure if he was part of the 82 WS but I always liked hearing the announcer say:

SIXTO LESCANO!!:yay:

Ok, she's forgiven.:rotfl2:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: Did he believe you? :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

NO--HE IS ONE SMART COOKIE--I GOT THE OLD ROLLING OF THE EYES!!

Have a good workout Jessalynn. I just came back from a 2 1/2 mile walk with my dog and I think we both melted. It's so hot and humid here. :sad2:

THINK OF ALL THE CALORIES YOU ARE BURNING!! ;)

Hey!

We'll have to look at a Sat or Sun then for the meet.

The Brewers are down 8-5 and the Cubs are still tied.

If we lose, we need a Cubs loss or they're tied.

You went to the '82 Series? I didn't know you were that old.

Now Nancy remembers going to the '57 Braves world seires. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter