October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea....Then i'll have someone to show me which fork to use and when....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just use your hands, then it doesn't matter. :rotfl2:

I think you're suppose to work from the outside in. Just dirty them all and they will bring you the appropriate one for what you're eating.

Dust stuff for NeilOne suspects he may need some about now"Not there,i said box 258542 goes into room 5 zone 11,not room 11 zone 5 i just wish you'd bloody listen Neil".....Deep breaths Karen love,deep breaths.....pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:.....

Look who decided to join us. Where's your partner in crime?

Getting slow at the office now?

Just a little lull in the action while we wait for the doctors..........and wait.....and wait.......;)

Anyhow.......did you find that picture???:confused:

Lori tried to get on a minute ago but I knocked her over backwards in her chair and told her there was no way she was going to catch me in the posts!! :rolleyes1

Anyhow.......did you find that picture???:confused:

Finally. It was in the age of when Suz wasn't completely over to digital (2003 :scared1: ). She dug it out of the scrapbook stuff last night. I scanned it and have to put it on my computer. I hope to get it up there today.

Here's my daughter enjoying wax beans for the first time :rotfl2:

June_20070626_0357.jpg

Cass no matter what you put in her mouth she could never make an ugly face!!:) She is simply the cutest!!!! :cutie: :cutie: I just want take her and :hug: and :love1:!!!

Sorry I haven't been on much. I have actually been working. I am also not feeling well. I think I might have to leave work.;) I don't think Missy will figure out that I only went home to catch her on the number of posts!!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter