October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I wonder how much time I'd have to spend in the make-up truck to look good? :rotfl2:

Not long at all. I say about 5 minutes tops!:hug:

Jeff, you are a bad man! You promised not to tell anyone!! :lmao:

Can't trust that guy with any secrets huh?

I also can't wait to see the picture of Suz. You are such a sweet husband for letting her know how good she looks "dressed up" as a witch!!!

Sweet?? :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Goose should be on over the lunch hour to help take you guys to 13,000. (I believe it is Wed that she DIS's on lunch).

Hope to hear from Linda, Karen, and Robin/Mike today to see how things are going.

Beef knows me all too well. Here it is, Wednesday and my lunch 1/2 hour and no one here to play with.

Jeff will probably melt at the game this afternoon. No fair weighing in tomorrow, Beef.

Yes, let's hear from St. Robin/Cinnamike, LindyLooHoo and Mrs Mouse.

Hi Lori, Missy, Scott/Carrie!

What's for lunch today?

Me? It's my usual...Hummus, crackers, yogurt, a truck load of veggies, an apple and water. MMMMMMmmmmmm, yummo!! :sad2:

Let's see what kind of nonsense I can come up with to drive up the posts.:confused3

Who's getting Peso's for Cozumel? Are they really necessary? Beefcake, won't we get ripped off with the exchange rate if we wait until we get to one of those little "exchange huts" in Mexico. Is it better to buy a few here instead?

I won't use a credit card in foreign countries so either I spend my good old American moolah, or use Pesos.

What's for dinner tonight?

Me? Mexi-wraps. (Whole wheat tortilla, vegetarian refried beans, salsa, lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, RF shredded Provalone, and FF sour cream).

Double Yummo!:banana:

Great, I see I lost Scott/Missy already. Virginia Duo?? Where are you guys? Don't make me go to that Cruise Thread to blow the rest of my lunch on.

So long, farwell, auf weidersehen, good-bye........:guilty:

LORI!!! Thanks for saving me.

Fancy title: I'm the Sales/Service manager for a printing broker.
Real title: P-E-O-N!!:goodvibes

Great costumes Beef and Mrs Beef! Where did Suz get her's from?

Who's dressing up for Pirate night?

I'm not sure if we will or not. It's the last thing on our "to-do" list except pack. The kids want to go all out, but I'm not sure yet. It's kind of one of those things. You either go all out, or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter