October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it Brenda!!

Here are the results so far:

Konked Kruiser : Where : When:
Paige ? Saturday

Brenda AFEGS Suite Saturday 5:00 (as long as the Cards aren't playing)

Chris AFEGS Suite Doesn't Care
(agreeable at the present time)

Karen Terminal?? Embarkation time

Linda Mickey Pool or Deck 10 3:00pm Saturday

Heather Mickey Pool or Deck 10 3:00 pm Saturday

Other suggestions:
Linda: Wear Green Ribbons at Port
Nancy: Wear Mardi Gras Beads at Port
Heather: Wear Leis (Hawaiiaan Flower Necklaces) at Port

Please add your suggestions to this post and we can keep track that way.
Anywhere is fine with us....As for the time, I need to take a 2nd look at the navs.......

Cass, you made me laugh about the lime green t-shirt.....I just ordered lime green sport sandals from lands end!:rotfl:
Paige

Brenda,

Just flipped my calendar for Friday and I have a note that there is skating on tv this Sunday. 3:00 cst, on ABC.

popcorn::

Oh!

Ok...so just "quote" my post, add your suggestion, and I'll edit. How's that??:confused:

Or you could just quote it, drop off the leading and trailing quote thingy's (that's the technical term isn't it?) and then add to the post. Just like we did with the list of people going on the cruise. :thumbsup2 See, here it is without the quote.

You got it Brenda!!

Here are the results so far:

Konked Kruiser : Where : When:
Paige anywhere Saturday

Brenda AFEGS Suite Saturday 5:00 (as long as the Cards aren't playing)

Chris AFEGS Suite Doesn't Care
(agreeable at the present time)

Karen Terminal?? Embarkation time

Linda Mickey Pool or Deck 10 3:00pm Saturday

Heather Mickey Pool or Deck 10 3:00 pm Saturday

Cass Mickey Pool 3:00 pm Saturday (no green shirts :))

Other suggestions:
Linda: Wear Green Ribbons at Port
Nancy: Wear Mardi Gras Beads at Port
Heather: Wear Leis (Hawaiian Flower Necklaces) at Port
Cass: Don't make me wear a green shirt!!

Please add your suggestions to this post and we can keep track that way

Not sure if you guys are doing any pre-cruise mini-meets or not, but I see the Cards are in MKE on 4/30-5/2 (not so good weather but we have a dome) and again 8/14-8/16 (excellent weather).

If you guys can convince Brenda and Jay to road trip up for a game, you should do a mini-meet, tailgate party, Brewers-Cards game. :thumbsup2 Just a thought.

I figure it would be here since they are one group and there are four here.

I was just looking over a recent navigator for the 7 day western.......

Mandatory Boat Drill is at 4pm. Sail Away Party is at 4:30pm. Early dining is at 5:30pm, and the early show is at 6:15pm.

I guess we should try to plan around these events, huh? I know...... maybe we could request to have our own Boat Drill in Palo with a special Dis Dessert Buffet.....with free "drinks of the day" of course!:banana: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I was just looking over a recent navigator for the 7 day western.......

Mandatory Boat Drill is at 4pm. Sail Away Party is at 4:30pm. Early dining is at 5:30pm, and the early show is at 6:15pm.

I guess we should try to plan around these events, huh? I know...... maybe we could request to have our own Boat Drill in Palo with a special Dis Dessert Buffet.....with free "drinks of the day" of course!:banana: :banana: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Good morning everyone....Ellis and I are up early baking scones. Yes.... its is 7.30am and they are already out and cooling. Sultana or cheese scones anyone? - actually by the time you get up they'll be in my tummy!

How long is the sailaway party?
It wont give us long but we could make a quick hello before running back to the cabin to see if the suitcases have arrived and getting ready for early sitting. Dont forget I'll get lost trying to find my cabin then I still have to find the dining room later:rotfl: .

Perhaps this is a good time to warn you I have ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF DIRECTION! Therefore, if you ever see me wandering the ship with a vague "I think I have passed this bit already" look on my face, please stop and point me in the right direction.:rotfl: I am not kidding, I went to my friends new house a few weekends ago. She gave me the guided tour and a bit later I needed to use the bathroom. I ended up in the back garden almost, then the pantry before finding the lounge again. No...it wasnt a mansion - I'm just useless!

Well... I'm off to eat my scones...good morning everyone:cool1:

Wow I now feel "educated", thanks:thumbsup2 my new word of the day is Leis..... c an you tell I havente been to Hawai ?:rotfl:

Really I dont mind where we met up as long as we do !!!:goodvibes

Perhaps a quick Hi there, ,etc at 3pm by the pool, hand out Distag stuff etc and then we could meet up on a sea day?

Karen, scones sound good! Yummy!

Im off to be a teaching assistant today. I have been screened, and fortunately my degreee coveres me to work in a school, as long as a treacher is present. Im the "cookery" teacher, which wayne finds VERY funny!. however today in order to get to know the kids on a one to one, Im working with the slowest group of children, with one to one reading.
Im actually quite scared and excited. :confused:

I made £234 on E bay, not bad really. It now looks like Christmas again, with brown paper and tape everywhere, and 20 odd parcels! :scared1:

Im off on Monday to Sussex for the week, to see my Mum, as its school holidays here.

Thanks for the tip Nancy - guess I'll have to warm up the VCR....we're going to the symphony with Jason's parents on Sunday afternoon.

Actually my calendar shows skating on ESPN from 7-10:30 Sunday night...4 Continents recap (I already know the results because I never know if anyone is going to show anything on TV anymore). The more I watch the skating this year the more I miss Michelle Kwan and I marvel at what she was able to accomplish technically and artistically at the same age as the current crop of skaters, who for the most part, leave me cold. There are some very promising junior level skaters out there right now who are actually better artistically than the crop of seniors we currently have (notable exception being Alissa Cizny - I probably spelled her name wrong - she has lovely presentation and spins but seems to have problems with her jumps).

**This concludes Wide World of Sports Figure Skating Edition - we now return you to more tropical topics**

All this talk of DISmeets reminds why I like the Eastern itinerary better - that extra sea day on Sunday somehow makes things a little more relaxed, IMHO.

Hey, what's this Mickey Pool I keep hearing about? I don't think Jason and I have ever been down to that part of the ship. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All this talk of DISmeets reminds why I like the Eastern itinerary better - that extra sea day on Sunday somehow makes things a little more relaxed, IMHO.

Agreed. Much easier!!

Hey, what's this Mickey Pool I keep hearing about? I don't think Jason and I have ever been down to that part of the ship. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I think we walked past it once or twice. It has a bunch of little people in it.

Not sure if you guys are doing any pre-cruise mini-meets or not, but I see the Cards are in MKE on 4/30-5/2 (not so good weather but we have a dome) and again 8/14-8/16 (excellent weather).

If you guys can convince Brenda and Jay to road trip up for a game, you should do a mini-meet, tailgate party, Brewers-Cards game. :thumbsup2 Just a thought.

I figure it would be here since they are one group and there are four here.

Jeff, Please practice saying "we" and not "you". (Are you still working on Suz?)

Hey, what's this Mickey Pool I keep hearing about? I don't think Jason and I have ever been down to that part of the ship. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/QUOTE]

Hey we feel like this with the adult pool !!!! We saw it once, from a distance on deck 10 and that was it ! :mad:

This cruise I WILL get to lounge on the chairs, and enjoy the hot tub!

I WILL, I WILL, IWILL !!!:) :)

Chris it was fun !!!

There are only 17 in Elouises class, so its not as bad as 30 odd.

Its weird they call me Mrs Noakes, as some are friends kids, so they know me as "Linda".

I helped do some one on one reading, and then we did PE ! well I obviously didnt............. :lmao: :lmao: they did the running around etc, I just stopped them bumping into each other while pretending to be lions, or butterflies or what ever. Yes, to our friends across the pond, this is our "gym" type class... being a butterfly. Cant see this becoming an olypmic sport !:rotfl: But if you do Elouise just might win England Gold !!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Is it rude Chris to sak what you do, in order to go to Turkey? I worked out there for a while along time ago, My Turkish is very rusty now.

You guys should pick Sunday, late morning as you are pulling into Key West.

Unless you book your Palo brunch for that day (not sure if they have it then or not) you should be fine around 11:00 a.m.

The Character Breakfast for the APL rotation will be over by then.

It was pretty nice watching the ship come into port and as I remember, there was plenty of time after the Late Char Bkfst. We had late on that day and I remember going to the room after, using the cell phone to call some relatives, and then still had time to go up to Deck 9 to watch us dock.

Jeff great idea............... thata why we need you and suz on this cruise with us ! voice of experience! :)

Karen, how were the scones?

Too nice - I have eaten 5 :rolleyes1 :scared1: - I did aqua aerobics though so thats burnt off 1/2 of the butter I spread all over them:rotfl:

Lindy - I am a class asst too! - no job at present but I have the qualifications etc. Its fun - I could control 30 kids in a classroom easier than I can my 1 at home:confused3

Jeff - that sounds like a great idea - I'm up for it - you just have to convince Suz to meet us there too:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter