October 20th 2007 Western Magic Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes !!!

Im waiting for a man from tescos to come out ( Tescos is a supermarket) I brought some red seddless grapes today, and I had them in the bag on the kitchen worktop with other shopping. I ate a few grapes as I put shopping away.... then .......... out of the corner of my eye I see a SPIDER !!!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

It dashes down the back of the cooker...................... I look in the grape bag and there is a big white sack of cobweb type thing all over the grapes.!!!

im gagging!!!

I called Tescos, they think the spider could be posionious, !!! so they are sending a man out to try and catch it!

It was only small, but now I feel sick, I nearly ate it !!!!

Eeewwww!!!!!

And it is almost lunch time here.

Did you sell your house though? I can't keep track .
[/QUOTE]

Yes! - to a nice young couple.

The pictures looked great. I am not into scrapbooking or anything like that but those look really nice. Did you have to put a lot of time into it? You family looks great.

Its really easy - its a free google downlaod called Picasa2. Just download it, it scans your pc automatically and puts every image into its "memory", and then just click on "make a collage" from your photos already on your pc. Select the photos and its as easy as that!.

Then use photobucket to get them onto here.

Have a go - if I can do it - anyone can:lmao:

I guess being on at night no one else is on so off to bed it is. I have the day off again tomorrow but I will be at my moms taking care of her. I will check DIS before I go and when I get home. Wish me all the luck in the world. I am going to try to get my mom out of the house and see if she can walk the length of 2 houses. If we don't get her walking soon she wont be walking on the cruise.

Big hug for your Mum:hug: - hopefully she'll be hop, skip and jumping onto that ship:banana:

Oh I almost forgot my DH wanted me to explain my name of MinnMick01 and my email address for those of you that have seen it on the other site. He is so proud of himself for this one. We took his kids to Disneyland for their first time back in 2000. While there he proposed to be at Cinderellas castle right when the fireworks ended. My ring was not done being fitted for me when we went on the trip so he got a ring at the park that was 3 diamonds in the shape of mickey and used that ring until we got back home and my ring was done. It had to be redesigned in order to make it smaller for my fingers. So our nicknames for each other are mickey and minnie, (I have a mickey tatt), and we were married in 01. That way I never forget what year we got married in. So if he gets on and asks yes I told the story.

oh how romantic!:love: - what a lovely story.

Cass what a wonderful house, very, very beautiful and quite grand for English standards, with a wide frontage. fingers crossed for you that this all works out for you.

I lost 2lb this week :banana: :banana:

Making a total of 9lb. In a month.

I agree - Cass your new home looks beautiful - good luck with it all:thumbsup2

Well done Lindy Loo - another 2lb:yay: - fab!!!!!!!!!

I just looked, we are less than 1,200 from Saturday's Repo thread.

I thnk we might be able to get under 1,100 by tomorrow. :banana:

Cheryl

Thank you so much for wishing me luck, I will need it. It is a long story I will try to make short. On April 2, my father woke to find my mother dead. After calling 911 they could tell she just died, so several attempt at CPR were made and unsucessful. They shocked her back. She spent 18 days in ICU on life support. Durning that she was shocked a total of 7 times. On night 17, 9 out of the 11 drs. told me that I should give up hope and pull the plug that she was completly dead just the machines were working for her. I went home that night to try to sleep and think. On the morning of the 18th day she came to and was taken off life support. On day 22 she was transfered to another hospital to have a pacemaker installed. The pacemaker is now working for her 65% of the time. She went home on day 25. Her energy level is really low, and she is in a lot of pain because they broke her ribs while doing CPR and shocking. She is still determined to go on the cruise so she want me to make her walk one day a week. But she is not eating at this point so she does not have the energy to walk. I am hoping her seeing Mackenzie will be enough will power to make her walk.

Carrie, I'm so sorry about your mom. I'll also keep her in my prayers. Try to have a good day with her.:hug:

Nancy,

Clarification question.

With DIS tag, and the cut-off at 20, that is 20 staterooms/DISers, correct?

Are we just doing 1 gift per stateroom, or are we to do something for each person, depending on the gifts we give?

Thanks,

Jeff

p.s. My gift will be $100 bills, so I need to know how many to get. :rotfl:

Yes, Jeff. 20 Cabins is the cut-off. How many gifts you buy for each one is up to you though. I do know that cabin 6576 expects many.;)

I reckon Chris is a big ganster !

Perhaps a secret spy for M15?

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

We havent even seen a photo yet !

May be he is famous:eek: , and using " Chris " as a cover name :confused:

Speaking of photos. How about one Jeff??:confused3

Hey Karen, nice of you to finally join us today. It's only what, 5:15 over there? What's for Tea tonight? :rotfl2:

BTW, if you don't multiquote, you'd get yours and our post counts up. Just kidding.

You are within 15 or so of 1,000 though.

Speaking of photos. How about one Jeff??:confused3

Sure Nancy, here you go:

Borat1.jpg

Al HATES to have his picture taken so I was having a hard time finding any of the 3 of us but I found this one. Rach wanted this one taken by the letter N in front of the Califonia Adventure park because our last name starts with N

Cal2006234.jpg

Cheryl Elouise is sooo excited to "see" your family !
We have had to go back to Paiges photos so she can "See" our table mates.... she is now saying "Derek and Alex are soooo handsome " :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OMG shes not quite 5 yet! dont tell her dad!

One last picture! I found another one of the 3 of us on one of Rach's favorite rides TOT :scared1: That's Rach with her hands up and Al and I on either side of her
Cal2006145.jpg

Ive had some exciting news today !

cos we have booked 2 Royal Caribbean cruises (for next year) RC have contacted us and asked if we would like to attend a complentary tour of the Navigator of the Seas this summer, whilsts its in Southhampton! We get to tour the ship and use facilites etc and get a free lunch ! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I'm way up for that :)

Will take some pictures too, so I can post them on Cruise Critic.

Lindy that is very exciting :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see the pictures!

Gotta go shopping now.....:banana: (Karen, want to join me? I know you love to shop too)

Ooooh Nancy - thats where I've been today! - I ventured up into Lindy Loos' neck of the woods to a big outlet retail park.. Neil had the day off due to his night shift so we treated ourselves to a few things - new trainers mostly for the gym - we go that often we've worn our old pairs out:lmao:

Rachel says thank you for all the Happy Birthday wishes you guys gave her yesterday! :hug: When I told her it put a smile on her face :)

It was a hard day for her yestrerday. We had to go to the funeral last night for the mom of a good friend of hers from school. I feel so absolutely awful for her friend, her mom just got remarried and she died of a ruptured aneurysm on her honeymoon. It is just so very, very sad and hard to believe. So last night I took Rachel and another friend to the funeral service. There were so many tears. After the funeral 2 friends did come home with us and we had her birthday cake from DQ and the girls were being silly and laughing so that was good to see. When Rach went to bed last night she said it was the weirdest birthday ever, she went from being happy in the morning to crying a gallon of tears at the funeral and then laughing with friends on the way home. She had quite a headache but she woke up OK this morning and went off to school. So thank you all for helping to make her day yesterday a little better with all your birthday wishes!

Oh my goodness - what a day for her:hug: - thats a big deal and a lot of emotion for her to deal with, glad she's ok.:hug:

Karen those pictures are great!

We have a picture of Rachel in Bruce too but it is from the days before we had a digital camera. It is funny she would let us take that picture but she says she will NEVER ride the Jaws ride again. We took her on it when she was about 5 and she was sitting on the side of the boat where Jaws comes up and splashes. I never saw her move so fast :lmao: she jumped over both me and Al to get herself as far away from that shark as she could. She knows the shark is fake but she still says she will never ride that again :rotfl2:

We have to tell Ellis exactly what will happen before he'll agree to go on any ride:rolleyes: - even before approaching the characters - he says "Its just a man in a suit right mom?"...it spols the magic but I answer truthfully. Its wierd though cos he still "believes" in other ways...like he says "we're going on Mickeys boat arent we!" and when he sees them in a show he believes, but just not when he has to get their autograph:confused3 :lmao: - wierd kid but lovely:goodvibes

Cheryl

Thank you so much for wishing me luck, I will need it. It is a long story I will try to make short. On April 2, my father woke to find my mother dead. After calling 911 they could tell she just died, so several attempt at CPR were made and unsucessful. They shocked her back. She spent 18 days in ICU on life support. Durning that she was shocked a total of 7 times. On night 17, 9 out of the 11 drs. told me that I should give up hope and pull the plug that she was completly dead just the machines were working for her. I went home that night to try to sleep and think. On the morning of the 18th day she came to and was taken off life support. On day 22 she was transfered to another hospital to have a pacemaker installed. The pacemaker is now working for her 65% of the time. She went home on day 25. Her energy level is really low, and she is in a lot of pain because they broke her ribs while doing CPR and shocking. She is still determined to go on the cruise so she want me to make her walk one day a week. But she is not eating at this point so she does not have the energy to walk. I am hoping her seeing Mackenzie will be enough will power to make her walk.

Oh my goodness.....I was crying by the time I got to the end of your post.

I am so sorry to hear the ordeal your poor Mum has had to go through and you and your family too, but how amazing she pulled through. I apologize for my hop, skip remark on a previous post - I obviously wouldnt have posted it if I had known... I'll put her in my prayers for a speedy recovery:hug:

Try and encourage her to eat....even if its just a tiny cup of soup regularly throughout the day. What a courageous lady - give her a big kiss from me and tell her to get well soon....I want to see her on that ship:goodvibes

I don't run. ;)

I would however, try to knock over a sausage with a baseball bat. :lmao:

Sorry if that was in bad taste, but when we first saw the video replay from a few years back of that visiting player who "attacked" a sausage during the run, Jay and I thought it was a riot.

Have I mentioned that we're really not very nice people? :rotfl2:

When you come over I'll take you and Jason to watch United V loserpool or maybe our local derby against ****y Manchester city)....We sing love songs to one another like "in the Liverpool slums they find a dead rat and they think it's a treat,in the Liverpool slums"....:rotfl2:

Intriguing me?...Oh please an in growing toe nail is more intriguing than i am....:rotfl2: Good morning from America. Virginia to be exact. :wave2: You would feel right at home here this morning. It is cool and raining....... now said:
I once removed one myself with a pair of pliers,i mean how painful can it be right?....:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I know,i know:rolleyes1

Argh................. Mr Sparrow !!!1:love: :love: :love: :love:

DSCF0024-1.jpg

Mrs lush is it me or are you trying to drag Mr sparrow away with you?....:rotfl2:

I will probably just meet up with Chris and Heather on that cruise. Andy, Verandah Man, is no longer on that cruise. He was the only other one I really wanted to meet up with. They will do group meets, but it will be as nuts as the sail away party with that many people.

Jeff what happened to Andy?....

ps...26 pages:scared1:

Happy birthdays and dust stuff to everyone.....DON'T YOU JUST LOVE US BLOKES AND OUR WHOOSH THATS EVERYONE SORTED....:rolleyes1

No spider update as such. Guy from Tescos came for all of 2 secs, saw our kitchen the cooker is built in... .kind of slots in... if that makes sense and said will have to call Rentokill!

I am dissing in the b fast room,looking at the cooker, checking the little b*8gger doesnt come out !!..................... im scared ! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter