October 2008 code watch

I just realized our trip goes into October so I'm going to jump on board the code watch with you fine folks!

Sandy :)

Count me in! We just booked POFQ for Oct 15-20. I feel like I got a good deal but I am still hoping for a code! hehe

Hi All!

First time I ever write on a chat!! It just shows how much I love Disney and would like to get a code for October 2008!!! We are going on our Honeymoon...

Is the code going to come in an email or is it going to be posted on the site? Either way I want to know please!

Thanks a million!
:cloud9:

Hi Folks...just thought you might be interested, we booked January 07 for an Oct 26-Nov3/07 stay at POR and we received a 40% off rack rate ($99/nt) when we called to book. No code, no special rate was asked for. Perhaps they may come out with something in the New Year.

please, count me in. going oct.29-nov4,2008. already subsribed to this thread.

thanks so much:yay:

Hi Folks...just thought you might be interested, we booked January 07 for an Oct 26-Nov3/07 stay at POR and we received a 40% off rack rate ($99/nt) when we called to book. No code, no special rate was asked for. Perhaps they may come out with something in the New Year.

Did you call WDW directly for this discount?
(We're planning to go several weeks after you, so this is good background info to have!)
Thanks!

Did you call WDW directly for this discount?
(We're planning to go several weeks after you, so this is good background info to have!)
Thanks!

Yes, we called Disney Direct and were actually happy to get the AAA/CAA rate but the agent asked me to hold a minute and when she came back after putting in our dates her exact words were " I can't believe it but I've got a really great rate here". Of course we booked it on the spot. As mentioned this was done in January 07 for our October/November 07 trip.

Family of 5 making the usual trip during our fall break and will be there from October 5 to 10. Booked today with our TA for POR but wanted to know if there is another resort that will room 5 at a better price than POR?:confused3

We're going to book the AAA rate in hopes of a great AP rate for 10/19-10/24

Please add me to this thread!!! :yay:

We were supposed to go with my parents this past October, but my dad had to have an unexpected surgery and could not travel. We did go after much thought with the hopes of returning next year if they would go with us. Now that it is time to book, they are rethinking and may not go. Boo Hoo! That was my way back in and the deal with DH. I still have my fingers crossed and am hoping for a little pixie dust so we can return next October. :) We really want to take my parents!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter