*Oct/Nov/Dec 'Christmas Cracker' Dieting Thread*

2.5lb off. At last a decent loss. Woohoo

Well done! :cool1:

Having stood on the scales this morning, I think today is going to be a good day (apart from the fact it's pouring down and I have work to go to) an amazing 4lb loss for me! I'm not sure where it's gone, but I'm not going to complain!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Well done :yay:

Only 1/2 off but it is that time. Well done on the 4lb loss. :)

Good stuff :dance3:

I stayed the same yesterday. I didn't do anything wrong so hopefully it'll show next week. However, it's my birthday today so there will be some food consumed over the weekend that is probably not good for me ;)

I was a wee bit upset yesterday too - I cannot find my weigh in card anywhere....I never, ever take it out of my bag and don't change my bag or anything. I can only think that it's fallen out somewhere when I've been taking something else out my bag. I hope to goodness nobody I know finds it :sad:

Good luck everyone for next week pixiedust:

I stayed the same yesterday. I didn't do anything wrong so hopefully it'll show next week. However, it's my birthday today so there will be some food consumed over the weekend that is probably not good for me ;)

I was a wee bit upset yesterday too - I cannot find my weigh in card anywhere....I never, ever take it out of my bag and don't change my bag or anything. I can only think that it's fallen out somewhere when I've been taking something else out my bag. I hope to goodness nobody I know finds it :sad:

Good luck everyone for next week pixiedust:

:woohoo: Well done on STS, good luck for a loss next week :)

I'm a little gutted that I missed my last weigh in of October! I'm currently house sitting my riding instructors house and all her dogs, cats and horses, there is a set of scales in the bathroom but they're not digital and I know the likely hood is that they will weigh different to mine at home. Fingers crossed that next weeks weigh in will be worth the wait! I'm home Sunday, so will be back to my normal Monday morning weigh in.
I keep joking that with all the walking, mucking out, lifting and carrying I'm doing this week, that if I'm not the size of one of the pitchforks when I leave, I'm going to be very upset!

Keep up the good work everyone, party season is getting closer and those lovely party dresses are waiting for us! X

Just half a pound this week for me. I suppose that's ok considering it was my birthday week and we had a meal out and several slices of cake ;)

On the plus side, my Christmas party dress arrived, that i'd orded a size too small and it actually fits me :cool1::cool1:

How's everyone else doing?

Just half a pound this week for me. I suppose that's ok considering it was my birthday week and we had a meal out and several slices of cake ;) On the plus side, my Christmas party dress arrived, that i'd orded a size too small and it actually fits me :cool1::cool1: How's everyone else doing?

Well done! 1/2 a lb is still a loss and I bet you enjoyed that cake!

Having missed weigh in last Monday due to being away from home (house, livery yard, cat & dog sitting), I stood on the scales this morning and have lost 6lb since my last weigh in!
Unfortunately I'm back in the office now, so I know I won't lose so much this week!

Wow, fantastic, well done! Motivation to keep going!

Just half a pound this week for me. I suppose that's ok considering it was my birthday week and we had a meal out and several slices of cake ;)

On the plus side, my Christmas party dress arrived, that i'd orded a size too small and it actually fits me :cool1::cool1:

:cool1: Well done hun, every little bit counts ::yes:: Well done on fitting into your new Crimbo party dress too :)

Well done! 1/2 a lb is still a loss and I bet you enjoyed that cake!

Having missed weigh in last Monday due to being away from home (house, livery yard, cat & dog sitting), I stood on the scales this morning and have lost 6lb since my last weigh in!
Unfortunately I'm back in the office now, so I know I won't lose so much this week!

:worship: Wow ! that's amazing, well done, you must be chuffed to bits

:cool1: Well done hun, every little bit counts ::yes:: Well done on fitting into your new Crimbo party dress too :) :worship: Wow ! that's amazing, well done, you must be chuffed to bits

I certainly am :) if every weigh in was like that I'd be a very happy bunny! Only 5lb to get back to where I was when it all snuck back on, but I'd really like to go a little further this time...

Two off for me this week :cheer2:

3.5 to go until my next stone mark - then i'll be into the last stone to lose :cool1:

Anyone still going?

Two off for me this week :cheer2: 3.5 to go until my next stone mark - then i'll be into the last stone to lose :cool1: Anyone still going?

Well done! You're doing fab! Bet you can't wait to reach that last stone mark!

I'm officially avoiding the scales this morning :( not had a great week with eating chocolate cake, treacle sponge with custard and numerous jazzies/snowies! It could have been a lot worse though! I think some of this stemmed from the fact I went to the gym on my lunch break on Thursday, then ate my lunch but I don't think it was enough because about an hour and a half later I was feeling really shaky and 'off' I had no other food in the office, it scared me a little...
Back to no cake or chocolate and back to the gym today, I'll face the scales again next Monday when I hope to have undone my naughtiness!

I had my weigh in on Thursday after two weeks on the Disney dining plan and was amazed to find I had only gained 2lb!!!

I have to say I have not thought about my diet for the two weeks we were away and ate anything and everything I faniced. Obviously all the miles and miles of walking you do must have helped

Really hoping to shift those 2 lbs over the next couple of weeks so I can get back on track and start losing some more ready for next years hols.

I'm officially avoiding the scales this morning :( not had a great week with eating chocolate cake, treacle sponge with custard and numerous jazzies/snowies! It could have been a lot worse though! I think some of this stemmed from the fact I went to the gym on my lunch break on Thursday, then ate my lunch but I don't think it was enough because about an hour and a half later I was feeling really shaky and 'off' I had no other food in the office, it scared me a little...
Back to no cake or chocolate and back to the gym today, I'll face the scales again next Monday when I hope to have undone my naughtiness!

I'm sure you'll do fine next week :thumbsup2

I had my weigh in on Thursday after two weeks on the Disney dining plan and was amazed to find I had only gained 2lb!!!

I have to say I have not thought about my diet for the two weeks we were away and ate anything and everything I faniced. Obviously all the miles and miles of walking you do must have helped

Really hoping to shift those 2 lbs over the next couple of weeks so I can get back on track and start losing some more ready for next years hols.

Well done, I don't think we realise just how much walking we do on a Disney holiday :)

pixiedust: Good luck over the next week hun

Well done on only gaining 2lbs, I'm sure I can do that just on the flight over (after a couple of glasses of Bailey's :rotfl2:) pixiedust: Good luck getting back on track over the next week Janet :)

2.5lb off for me today :cool1::cool1:

So happy with this - 1lb to go and that'll be 4 stones off!!

2.5lb off for me today :cool1::cool1:

So happy with this - 1lb to go and that'll be 4 stones off!!

:cheer2: Well done on losing another 2.5lbs, altogether that's an amazing weight loss, I hope you're very proud of yourself ::yes::

Slightly miffed to have put 2lb on since my last weigh in! I have no idea how! I blame going to the gym and racking up the time on the cross trainer and tread mill, lol!
My friend has set me a challenge to run a 5k 'race' with her athletics club before Christmas! I am not a natural runner at all and I think I'm going to die!

Slightly miffed to have put 2lb on since my last weigh in! I have no idea how! I blame going to the gym and racking up the time on the cross trainer and tread mill, lol!
My friend has set me a challenge to run a 5k 'race' with her athletics club before Christmas! I am not a natural runner at all and I think I'm going to die!

Don't get too down heartened hun, you will probably lose those pesky 2lbs this week ::yes:: :wizard: Good Luck with your training for the 5k

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter