NY, NJ, CT, Mass DIS-ers, Where are you?

Checking in from Lowell, MA
Would definitely be interested in a "meet and greet" with fellow DIS'ers. Also, wondering if anyone here is going to be in Disney in March?
:wave2:

anything solid or at least semi-solid on this Boston meet yet?

Everyone that is posting to this thread should follow the link in my Signature to sign up for the HUGE DIS meet that Majestic is planning in PA, there are almost 200 signed up!!:earseek:

Enfield Ct checking in here. We are a house devided two yankee fans and two boston fans. We would love to attend a meet just let us know:wave2:

Originally posted by MandaPerry
Enfield Ct checking in here. We are a house devided two yankee fans and two boston fans. We would love to attend a meet just let us know:wave2:

Hi!!
Im the CT rep for the huge meet in Allentown PA!
If we get enough Day Trippers then we are going to look into chartering a bus.

Check out the link in my signature!

Hope to see you there!!

Hi again gang!
Just wanted to share a link that tells all about the meet in PA
There will be special guests too!

http://www.dismeets.com/

If you want to sign up just follow the link in my signature!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Dont know if I can make the PA meet, but will try - or Boston, or New Haven, or wherever...

Cheers!
Paula in CT

pirate:

Hello! I am from Central NJ. Would love to hear from others in the area as well. Have visited about a dozen times in the past ten years and am about to visit first time solo from 12/12 to 12/15. Anyone else from the area visiting at that time that may want to visit parks together or share a meal??

ohbaby1331 said:
Hello! I am from Central NJ. Would love to hear from others in the area as well. Have visited about a dozen times in the past ten years and am about to visit first time solo from 12/12 to 12/15. Anyone else from the area visiting at that time that may want to visit parks together or share a meal??

We are leaving in the am, and heading back home the night of 12/11 - maybe next trip!

Paula in CT
pirate:

Hi! I live in Scituate, MA and work in Quincy. A DIS meet would be fun. Keep me posted. Not sure if I can make the meet in Allentown, PA in July 2005. DS goes to college in Philly. Since we are going to WDW in June and cruising in September, I don't think I can get away in July too! Annmarie

StaceyA~ where in Connecticut are you?? I'm on the CT border... a charter sounds good

hey every one Im from Chelmsford Ma! just north of Boston! I would love a Northeast meet... i'm the only disney nut in my family and with my friends
:jumping4: i need another outlet for my obbession :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter