NY, NJ, CT, Mass DIS-ers, Where are you?

adriannabannana

I'd rather be in WDW
I haven't seen any get-togethers for those of us in these states. I'd love to 'meet the neighbors' and talk Disney! Who here is from these areas?

I'm from Quincy, MA (just 15 mins from Boston). I'd attend a "Meet" if there was one! ::yes::
Kim

I've been up that way before when I was a kid! Anyone else from Mass? I should have included RI in the list, dern it.

We could see how many people are from each area, then triangulate the most convenient meeting place nearest to all.

The last Boston area meet was in June, and was attended by about 50 people. It was a blast. Perhaps we can get something going again :)

Karen

June at the 'Lobster' was a blast. Another MassDiser checking in. Love those meets.

Diane, if you are going to refer to the meet by a name, please use the proper name--Sir Gerald Xavier Popkin Hogswagle, the third, King of All Meets, Esq. ;) :scared1: has spoken

Originally posted by TLinden16
Diane, if you are going to refer to the meet by a name, please use the proper name--Sir Gerald Xavier Popkin Hogswagle, the third, King of All Meets, Esq. ;) :scared1: has spoken

Oh bother!!! :rolleyes1 :worship: :scared1:

Originally posted by adriannabannana
I should have included RI in the list, dern it.
Rhode Island checking in!!! :wave2:

The last Boston area meet was in June, and was attended by about 50 people. It was a blast. Perhaps we can get something going again
It most certainly was!!!! ::yes::
We'd love to get together again!

Checking in from Methuen, MA! I wasn't able to attend the last Boston meet, but would like to get together! I'll keep checking here for more info!

Hey, everyone...

Any other New Englanders going to be at Disney 12/9-13??

Attending Mousefest? MVMCP on the 9th, by chance?

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter