NY, NJ, CT, Mass DIS-ers, Where are you?

Northern New Jerseyans here. Not planning a trip but planning on buying into DVC this fall. Saving every penny I can to get as many points as I can :)

Hey Trish,

I'm on the South Shore too. There are several places to get a ticker. THere is usually a ticker address added to most people who have a ticker. There is also a technical board that can help you out.

Annmarie
AnnMarie,
Thanks for the info!!! I am in Hanson very close to you, hope you have a great time on your next cruise! My family and I have done both 7 night cruises I just love them!!!
Trish

Northern New Jerseyans here. Not planning a trip but planning on buying into DVC this fall. Saving every penny I can to get as many points as I can :)
We bought into DVC in 2002 and it has been the best investment we ever made. It actually paid for itself in a short four years since we usually stay in 2-BR villas and it is great to invite friends to join us! We "pay" for the villa and everyone is one their own for park passes. We tried grocery shopping on our own twice and it was a waste of time. We now use Garden Grocer and Brian has always been great. :thumbsup2

AnnMarie,
Thanks for the info!!! I am in Hanson very close to you, hope you have a great time on your next cruise! My family and I have done both 7 night cruises I just love them!!!
Trish
We haven't done a 7-night cruise yet but may try to plan one for 2010. I wasn't sure about the formal nights on the longer cruise though. Do most people get really dressed up for dinner (ex. tux for men)?

Annmarie

I do not remember seeing one Tux and the only night the men wore suit jackets was the night we went to Palo. People dressed nice for dinner but more like resort nice, still casual by regular cruise standards.
So worth every penny!
Trish:flower3:

We bought into DVC in 2002 and it has been the best investment we ever made. It actually paid for itself in a short four years since we usually stay in 2-BR villas and it is great to invite friends to join us! We "pay" for the villa and everyone is one their own for park passes. We tried grocery shopping on our own twice and it was a waste of time. We now use Garden Grocer and Brian has always been great. :thumbsup2

Annmarie

We are a family of 5, so we will have to get a 2-bedroom villa. Not that I am complaining. Our last trip we stayed in a Jr. Suite and although it was suitable, a little more space would have been nice. :confused3

We should have bought DVC rather than go on our last trip, but we weren't too sure about DVC at that time. After spending all of the trip planning time reading about DVC and going on the tour while there, I was about 2 minutes from buying while there. Common sense got the better of me and we are saving as much as we can. I can't wait to say "I'm going home!" :yay: :dance3: :cloud9:

I do not remember seeing one Tux and the only night the men wore suit jackets was the night we went to Palo. People dressed nice for dinner but more like resort nice, still casual by regular cruise standards.
So worth every penny!
Trish:flower3:

This is good to know. I'd love to do a longer cruise. Four nights are nice but a few more nights would be great!

Central Connecticut here. I have met some Dis'ers at WDW. And a couple here in Connecticut. I have not been to any Dis'ers gathering here in New England, although I have heard about them in the past.

Hello LI-ERS ! I am out on the South Shore...I've been a DVC member since 92and just signed up here. With all my Disney experience, I can't figure out how to put in a Dis-- nickname. I'm going down for a 1st B-Day 25th - Oct 1st. then again day after turkey day. Love- it , love-it ,love-it:goodvibes :yay:

Hi Denise...I'm also on the South Shore. Waiting for the big bad storm and thankfully so far just a little rain, but VERY humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter