number of standard BWV rooms

lisaviolet

DIS Veteran
Can someone provide a link to this information. I'm especially interested in a breakdown of rooms in general. Especially number of standard studios.

Thank you,

Lisa

Disney has never released counts. We generally believe SV rooms are about 20% of the resort - no Grand Villas.

Overall the resort has 97 dedicated studios, 130 dedicated one bedrooms, 149 lockoff two bedrooms and 7 Grand Villas (all Boardwalk View). If they are evenly distributed (except the GVs) you get about 19 dedicated studios, 26 dedicated one bedrooms and about 30 lockoffs - 75 rooms. Potentially, that is 50 studios - studios do book fastest.

When thinking about booking availability and the home resort window, I personally think its better to think about BW Standard View as a seperate resort - which makes it the smallest DVC resort.

Thanks Crisi. Appreciate it.

Disney has never released counts. We generally believe SV rooms are about 20% of the resort - no Grand Villas.

Overall the resort has 97 dedicated studios, 130 dedicated one bedrooms, 149 lockoff two bedrooms and 7 Grand Villas (all Boardwalk View). If they are evenly distributed (except the GVs) you get about 19 dedicated studios, 26 dedicated one bedrooms and about 30 lockoffs - 75 rooms. Potentially, that is 50 studios - studios do book fastest.

When thinking about booking availability and the home resort window, I personally think its better to think about BW Standard View as a seperate resort - which makes it the smallest DVC resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter