November scrapbooking challenge.....here we go!

Well, I finished 5 pages on Tuesday. Unfrotunately, that may be it for me this month.

updated to here hopefully everyone is correct!

Keep up the good work

Finished my mother in laws scrap book this week. (It's part of her Christmas present.) Hope to group photos and match them with paper and embellishments for my mom's book this weekend -- I find that's half the battle, once that's done the pages just snap together.

I just finished an album from when we went to a water park this past august. So I am up to 31 pages. woohooo. Now I am not very motivated - I have 500+ Disney pictures waiting for me.

The album I just did was my first using straps. I have always used post bound. I am not sure if I am liking the straps or not.

1 more for me- I'm at 27 pages so far and I'm DONE with the WDW album! Yee Haw! Now I can clean up my hurricane mess at least and start on my current family album. I actually *need* to go to the scrapbook store and get some fall themed stickers. We went to several pumpkin patches this year with various functions, plus Halloween parties and stuff- need some cute accessories to dress up all these pages! :maleficen

I have complete 29 pages so far. I worked my little fingers off today. For those of you who know I have been working on my Mom's pics (along with my own family's) I am in the year ......

1983!!!!!!

I am so excited. I has taken me a year and a half to complete about 70 years worth of pictures, plus an album of their Disney trips. I am hoping to have this next album full before Thanksgiving to give it to my mom then and I hope to do their wedding album for Christmas. There are only 24 8x10's so I should be able to whip it up in no time. But for now I need to concentrate on the rest of 1983 and complete 1984. It was the year I graduated from High school (along with my step sister). There are a ton of pics but I already have pulled paper and embellishments with the pics so I hope to cruise on thru. I will have to have my mom bring the next book along with her so I can keep on moving past graduation.

I'm soooooo happy........ :cool1:

Just scrapped 6 pages from our 'trip of a lifetime' to the Grand Canyon in 1995 - okay, I am a liiiitttlllllllle behind!

Total - 20 pages...WoW!!! :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cheer2: :bounce: :wave:

Wow busy weekend ladies....way to go.

Updated to here

By the way I can't join this month cause I am the host but I got 27 pages done at my swap on Saturday. And I won a CM Page contest! :)

I am on the board with 25 after Friday's crop!!! And I got a few more started that I hope to finish this week!

Just finished 4 CJ pages...total for the month - 24..YIPPEE
But I can't get my digital to work.....rats!

Good Night :sunny:

I just finished a guest book for my son's godmother for her wedding this weekend! I really like how it came out...I used photos of her and her fiance on each page with different sayings about love, marriage, etc. We are putting a page on each table and asking the attendees to leave a message for the newlyweds instead of a normal guest book! I have all the pages packed in my suitcase and ready to go tomorrow morning! YEAH!

Put me down for 24 more pages! And that is my last big project for this year unless I make a recipe box for my mom and aunt for Christmas! :cool1:

Edited to add: if by chance I have the highest total of pages please go with the next highest to win this month! I am just trying to get a few projects finished up that happen to have a lot of pages to them! :goodvibes

Okay, I haven't posted because I've been busy scrapping! :goodvibes Anyway, I'm up to 15 pages this month and I have all weekend to keep going! I want to finish last year's Christmas Disney album before the holidays this year! :flower:

I finally finished four pages yesterday :)! Now I have to work on a recipe scrapbook for a wedding gift - the wedding is in three weeks!

I am working on a 6X6 book for my parents of a trip they took in May...did 11 pages but they are small....
so I will say FIVE more pages for a total of TWENTY NINE 29.......29 so far this month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter