November scrapbooking challenge.....here we go!

Count me in!! Working on a Christmas present.... 8 pages so far! Whoppeee. :Pinkbounc

That's cool Sue! Looks like we're going to be able to use the big high school cafeteria for our crop...I'll let you know the date.

As for my accomplishments? Nada so far this month. Although I did take a lot more photos this past weekend that will need to be scrapped! :rotfl:

Deb

Well, I'm in, but I have no idea when I will actually have any scrapping time this month. So, I may just be scrapping vicariously through the rest of you! ;)

This is my first challenge ever. I've been a scrapping board lurker! I've committed myself to doing 2 books for Christmas gifts - one for my mom and one for my mother in law. So this may be ambitious but necessary - put me down for 30 pages!!!

I am up to 14 pages. 14 more than I did last month. lol

I'm in and on the boards with 4 pages done this afternoon. I got ALL my junk out and don't plan on putting it away until the WDW trip is scrapped! :banana:

good to here

Caleb's Mom did you already do 30 pages or are you going to do 30 pages.....sorry to be so confused. Please let me know so I get your count right.

I am applying for "Extra Credit"....LOL

I went thru ALL my paper, seperated by solids and then colors of patterned papers.

. . . and then ALL my embellishments, stickers, sayings, words, fibers, etc.

I am READY to Scrap! :cool1:

[CENTER]you get an A for effort!!!

Way to go. [/CENTER]
I know my stuff gets so unorganized sometimes. I am supposed to be powerlayouting for a all day crop, but have had a cruddy cold and not feeling at all creative. Now I have to work the next couple days...ugh! I will be going to the crop without anything planned, NOT GOOD! That is causing me stress, but I need to sleep and get to feeling better.

ok so I now have a wopping 4 pages done
2 circle journals -
that is it!
how sad :rolleyes:

not as sad as me....my total from last month was unbelievable and this month a big fat "0" nada....zippo...nothing.....lol! Oh well this week is an all day so maybe something will get done.

And ANOTHER 2- I'm at 8 and plan to get my butt off the computer and go do at least another couple layouts...post any more totals later. :teeth:

another 4, so now I'm at 12! :cheer2:

Just finished 2 more pages - of my 50th Birtday party last year...

TOTAL - Fourteen :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Four more for me! I'm at 16 now! Almost done with the MK section in my book... :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great work ladies! I can't wait to get on the board after tonight and Friday! This is a scrapping weekend for me and I have a ton of pages ready to go! :cool1:

scraphappy92 said:
Great work ladies! I can't wait to get on the board after tonight and Friday! This is a scrapping weekend for me and I have a ton of pages ready to go! :cool1:

Have a great time! Hope you get those pages done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter