November/December 2016 discount code watch

Do you know what the percentage is? Thanks!

Doesn't give a percentage, just says to Enjoy Great Rates. I was able to get about another 10% off my Holiday rate for Pop in November. I imagine Mods/Deluxe may be more, but didn't try.

I didn't see where it stated the percentage. The deals seemed good, unfortunately, the hotel I am staying at isn't one of the hotels with the deals.

I didn't see where it stated the percentage. The deals seemed good, unfortunately, the hotel I am staying at isn't one of the hotels with the deals.

We are staying at Poly - the offer is 20% but of course, no availability. Go figure

That was a total disappointment for me. Just like the public offer, barely any availability. Values and a couple of mods only for my dates. Glad I booked with a TA a while back and got a great rate at POFQ!

I just checked my resort and dates with the AP deal. Only a theme park view is open, with a price increase of $1,155. What "deal" lol

I'm going Nov 12-19 and even if I check 13-19 which is within the dates, there is not a deluxe to be had. The values have some decent deals but only CBR pirate rooms, cabins, and CSR King rooms for mods. More options are available if I change dates to December though. Unfortunately, November looks like very slim pickings all around.

I think the whole thing is a farce! Called first thing this morning and for our dates (Dec. 4-10) nothing at any of the EPCOT resorts. Not surprised at all but we had decided to fly down a night early so I had her check just one night (Dec.3) at any deluxe resorts didn't care what room or view. She could only offer me CS, and I had to tell her that wasn't a deluxe resort. After a lot of looking she did find an AP rate at AK but it was higher than the $199 I had already found at the Swan so we stayed with that. I just don't understand why they even bother to pretend offering AP discounts for the deluxe resorts when they don't have any available rooms with the discounts. The CM did say that she could find rooms with my dates as long as I wanted to pay rack rate just nothing with the AP discount.

So we shortened our Disney trip and added days to the Universal part of our trip. Very happy with the rate that we received at PB CL.

Little point in offering a discount if occupancy rates are so high that remaining inventory is minimal.

Call it what it is.. a clearance sale of the leftovers.

Full rack rate here I come. =(

Saved $4.00 by switching from the Holiday Savings Offer to the Passholder Savings Offer at POP Century over Thanksgiving. Wow.

IMHO, I do like it so much better to manage the on-line booking myself. Just a few click clicks and it is done. Much, much better than calling, being on hold and going thru all the phone options. And then having to repeat everything to the CM on the phone. A major improvement!

It turned out that it was the same as the bounce back for our dates...but we did take the opportunity to add another night to our trip. Wish we would have saved more money, but if I'm going deluxe, I'm going to be spoiled!

Please forgive my question if this has already been asked a million times...... but if I call, will they add the new AP discount to our current booking even though there is no availability online to create a new booking? (I am in Australia and don't wish to make an international call if it will not result in a positive outcome) TIA :D

Please forgive my question if this has already been asked a million times...... but if I call, will they add the new AP discount to our current booking even though there is no availability online to create a new booking? (I am in Australia and don't wish to make an international call if it will not result in a positive outcome) TIA :D
No they won't and that's what we are all griping about.

Just because I'm curious I did some checking on that one extra night that we added to our trip and was a little surprised by what I found when it comes to AP discounts. I looked at deluxe resorts only and found a lot of available rooms at both the Poly and the Contemporary, until I checked the AP box and then low and behold there were no rooms at the Poly and the only room that was discounted at the Cont. was a garden suite room that even with the discount was nearly a $1,000 a night. The Poly had rooms in almost all categories if you checked room only but as soon as you checked the AP box "poof" they all disappeared! Now that's some Disney Magic for you!

My Orbitz reservation is about $50 cheaper than the AP deal for POR-Royal Room in December.

The only resort available for my dates with the new AP discount is All Star Movies... seriously? So disappointed. :(
That said, we were booked with the holiday discount already, so I'm good with that. I can't help but wonder if Disney will throw in a few more AP discount resort options at some point. I guess I will keep an eye out. :)

Last edited:
I moved from ASMo Preferred (the cheapest value on the Holiday offer for our dates) to Pop Standard (cheapest value on the AP offer for our dates) and saved $35/night.

It looks like Pop rooms are 20% off rack rate for my dates with the AP offer.

I think the whole thing is a farce! Called first thing this morning and for our dates (Dec. 4-10) nothing at any of the EPCOT resorts. Not surprised at all but we had decided to fly down a night early so I had her check just one night (Dec.3) at any deluxe resorts didn't care what room or view. She could only offer me CS, and I had to tell her that wasn't a deluxe resort. After a lot of looking she did find an AP rate at AK but it was higher than the $199 I had already found at the Swan so we stayed with that. I just don't understand why they even bother to pretend offering AP discounts for the deluxe resorts when they don't have any available rooms with the discounts. The CM did say that she could find rooms with my dates as long as I wanted to pay rack rate just nothing with the AP discount.

So we shortened our Disney trip and added days to the Universal part of our trip. Very happy with the rate that we received at PB CL.

So funny ... We must have had the same day!!! SO frustrated that at 6am couldn't get a discount. Called at exactly 7am and same thing, no discount for our Poly CL stay. So we changed half our trip to PB CL and are excited to try something different!!! We refuse to pay rack rate! Enjoy your trip!!!

My Orbitz reservation is about $50 cheaper than the AP deal for POR-Royal Room in December.

I was able to get Pop cheaper through Orbitz than Disney, plus they're offering an extra 15% off no minimum stay/purchase. Instead of what I was originally booked at ($108/night), I'm now at $82 a night, which is the cheapest I've ever gotten an on-site hotel for! Although Pop is a value resort, I'm pretty impressed with what a good deal it was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter