November/December 2016 discount code watch

So given all this, and someone on the November 2016 thread reporting that a lot seemed to be sold out, and that a couple of conventions had apparently booked up large blocks of rooms, I'm starting to think that there may not be a RO discount coming out for November. Nothing I can see is speaking to low crowds, where they would need to entice more people to come.

Aren't you just full of great news today :rotfl2:

Oh no--I just saw that touring plans update and man did the crowd levels on my dates shoot up. I'm locked in to those dates, and there's no backing out now! Looks like I'll be paying full price for the first time in forever.

So given all this, and someone on the November 2016 thread reporting that a lot seemed to be sold out, and that a couple of conventions had apparently booked up large blocks of rooms, I'm starting to think that there may not be a RO discount coming out for November. Nothing I can see is speaking to low crowds, where they would need to entice more people to come.

I was trying to be optimistic and think that someone heard about an awesome discount coming and raised the crowd levels in advance... Oh Disney, you have us in your grips!

Would those dates happen to be at the beginning of the month?
Oh no--I just saw that touring plans update and man did the crowd levels on my dates shoot up. I'm locked in to those dates, and there's no backing out now! Looks like I'll be paying full price for the first time in forever.
I am there Oct 30 to Nov 7

If there is no room-only discount for November, there is always the option to stay offsite, which can be far more affordable even with a rental car.

I always stay on-site, but I was hoping for a RO discount so I could bump up from a Value to a Moderate :D

Would those dates happen to be at the beginning of the month?

I am there Oct 30 to Nov 7
We're going the week before thanksgiving. I knew the crowds would build by the weekend, but in prior years, this week has been pretty good. One of our days the MK crowd level jumped from a 1 to a 7! Luckily this is an adults-only trip and we don't have any must-dos other than walk around and enjoy each others' company. If all we ride are our 3 FP+ rides, we'll be fine.

We're going the week before thanksgiving. I knew the crowds would build by the weekend, but in prior years, this week has been pretty good. One of our days the MK crowd level jumped from a 1 to a 7! Luckily this is an adults-only trip and we don't have any must-dos other than walk around and enjoy each others' company. If all we ride are our 3 FP+ rides, we'll be fine.

Holy cow, a 1 to a 7??? I dunno. This has me really reconsidering renewing my TP subscription, in addition to a lot of DISers reporting that they don't feel TP is very accurate anymore. It's always the first thing I do when I start planning a trip, but I end up making my own TPs to minimize walking anyway... theirs never seem to work right for me.

We are going Nov.13-21 and staying at POR. I see lots of availability at many resorts still, for both families of 4 and 5 for a lot of November. Disney has always offered some sort of a discount for late fall and I believe they still will this year. I think maybe they will do what they did for FD this year and offer a discount with limited availability at first and then add more availability once they see how that does. We went the first week of November last year and did not find the crowds bad at all.:) I will take slightly higher crowds and beautiful weather over low crowds and unbearable heat, LOL!

Reactions: shh
We are going Nov.13-21 and staying at POR. I see lots of availability at many resorts still, for both families of 4 and 5 for a lot of November. Disney has always offered some sort of a discount for late fall and I believe they still will this year. I think maybe they will do what they did for FD this year and offer a discount with limited availability at first and then add more availability once they see how that does. We went the first week of November last year and did not find the crowds bad at all.:) I will take slightly higher crowds and beautiful weather over low crowds and unbearable heat, LOL!

Oh my gosh November was sooo hot last year! I'm with you I think a discount is still coming. I think it is just coming out later this year because the current discount runs until 11/5 and last year it ran until 10/3.

Oh my gosh November was sooo hot last year! I'm with you I think a discount is still coming. I think it is just coming out later this year because the current discount runs until 11/5 and last year it ran until 10/3.
I know the heat was horrible last year!! My SIL lives in Florida and said it was unusual and more like end of August or early September weather. I hope November is cooler this year!:) I think you are right they are coming out later because the current discount runs later.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who freaked out this morning with the TP email! My second MK day went from a 1 to a 7. Heck no!! lol

I'm there November 13-19. Luckily I was able to move some dining reservations around to move my MK day to Friday. My TA seems to think it's because of the conference in town that week, but I do have an email in to TP to confirm!

We're at POR from the 13-19!! :)

We're at POR from the 13-19!! :)
See you there!!:) We stayed at CBR with FD last time and needed to add an extra day but CBR was full. We added on our extra day at POR and LOVED it! We didn't have much time there so we decided to go to POR this time even if it means costing us a little more with no FD for our family of 5. The kids can't wait for the boat ride to DS that we didn't have time for last year!

Does anyone know the crowd levels for 11/5 - 11/13? I usually use easywdw dot com, but I didn't see November posted yet. I'm also waiting for RO discount. I'm playing with the idea of staying offsight for the first time b/c it's cheaper and to have a little more space.

I share in the concern about the dates. Just saw them jump for the 6th to 13th. Does everyone here know about same day fast pass? If not. Pm me.

ugh... got the alert too. Our trip went from 2s, 3s, & 4s to 7s, 8s, and 9s.... what a bummer!

My fiance has a hard time with crowds which is why we selected early Dec... definitely wasn't anticipating summer level crowds. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter