November 2014

Happy November 1st party:

Feels so much closer now that we can all say we're going to Disney this month pixiedust:

13 more days to go! We're less than 2 weeks out...
I was ready to start packing but seeing as my bathroom is torn apart the spare bedroom is full of pieces of my bathroom and with all the construction dust getting everywhere I don't really want to drag the luggage out yet.
So my question is besides packing what do you guys do in your last 2 weeks to keep you busy?! My touring plans can't possibly be re-tweeked any more and all our Fastpasses and ADRs are finalized. I've got Disney on my brain all day every day and need something to keep me busy!!

Getting so close now!!!! My first park day is in 23 days and I have not started to pack at all yet. I will say I am still tweaking some fastpasses though and other than that, the kids and I are watching youtube clips of Disney. That is always a good way to pass the time!:thumbsup2

15 days and with a change in boarding my dog instead of bringing her with me I get to change my hotel to stay onsite. Just booked POP. First onsite stay ever and I hope the first of many.

15 days and with a change in boarding my dog instead of bringing her with me I get to change my hotel to stay onsite. Just booked POP. First onsite stay ever and I hope the first of many.

That's exciting you'll love staying onsite :goodvibes

13 more days to go! We're less than 2 weeks out...
I was ready to start packing but seeing as my bathroom is torn apart the spare bedroom is full of pieces of my bathroom and with all the construction dust getting everywhere I don't really want to drag the luggage out yet.
So my question is besides packing what do you guys do in your last 2 weeks to keep you busy?! My touring plans can't possibly be re-tweeked any more and all our Fastpasses and ADRs are finalized. I've got Disney on my brain all day every day and need something to keep me busy!!

Unfortunately work will keep me busy right up until we leave :surfweb:

This is our bounce back from June with free dining. Super excited a week going from Nov 10-17 woot woot:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Unfortunately work will keep me busy right up until we leave :surfweb:

Being busy with work always makes the time go by faster though right?! :goodvibes
I lost my 2nd job bar tending when the restaurant went under back in August and gave up my full time management position for a part time position with a new company and am struggling when it comes to all this new free time.. something I rarely enjoyed when working 2 jobs. :faint:
Planning our Disney vacation was my big time killer but it's coming to an end. I'm almost sad to be done planning :laughing:

Getting so close now!!!! My first park day is in 23 days and I have not started to pack at all yet. I will say I am still tweaking some fastpasses though and other than that, the kids and I are watching youtube clips of Disney. That is always a good way to pass the time!:thumbsup2

I've been doing the same! Watching ride videos and looking at pictures of AKL (our first time staying there and super excited!!)
Trying to come up with new things to do after 6 previous visits. I did learn there was a boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion of World Showcase which I had no idea of previously somehow! Added that to My Bucket List :lmao:

I've been doing the same! Watching ride videos and looking at pictures of AKL (our first time staying there and super excited!!) Trying to come up with new things to do after 6 previous visits. I did learn there was a boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion of World Showcase which I had no idea of previously somehow! Added that to My Bucket List :lmao:
Too funny! I have also been 6 times and I am always finding new things to do!!

:hyper: SO EXCITED! :hyper: This time next week I will be bouncing off the walls! (we are driving down 2 days before we go for our POR stay to another Orlando hotel to get well rested and visit DTD) I have been planning this trip for 1 1/2 years (my hubby says I've been planning since our last trip....7 years ago!).

Tomorrow will be our official TWO WEEK countdown! :cool1: :cool1: We will drive down sometime Friday, after getting the kids out of school, with plans to drive as far as possible and then stay in a hotel. Saturday will be our official arrival on property.

Still working out some caravan issues with the other part of our family who is going and also driving. Trying not to think too much about that right now because they are making it way TOO COMPLICATED! We have different driving styles and different ideas of where to stop. I feel like we should just each make the drive on our own terms with plans to meet up somewhere in WDW on Saturday! :) I'm trying to sell that idea though. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter