November 2014

November 6-12th for us. Staying at POR and doing MVMCP and the JJ5K. Counting the days till we get there! Fastpass+ booked and ressies made. We were able to get A&E, 7DMT and BOG this trip! Looking forward to our 1st F&W. Crossing my fingers that we might even get the new Run Disney New Balance shoes at the Expo. Magic Bands ship out in 21 days!!!

45 MORE DAYS!!! :cool1::cheer2::yay: We actually get there on Halloween but aren't going to the parks until the next day. We are staying at AS Sports 10/31- 11/6! I can't wait!

Nov 15-24 for us. Arrival night at CR and then move to YC for the following 8 nights. I technically have 9 nights reserved at YC, but think I am going to drop the night of the 24th and check out that day. We head to Marco island when we check out for a week to meet extended family for thanksgiving.

Anyone know how the weather is that time of year? I am trying to decide on doing the WP&M option or not.

We went last year for 2 weeks in November and it was unseasonably warm and rained practically everyday. Previous rips in November have temps from the upper' 80's to the low 70's. It really is a mixed bag making it a pain to pack. You should ne fine with shorts during the day but may need pants and a jacket in the evening.

We willl be there November 16-21. I've been to WDW once as an adult....this will be DH & DD's first trip, and we are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary while there. I'm so excited I can't stand it :yay:

Also...yeah for my first post!!

Casey

November 14-23 for us :woohoo: Can't wait to have 9 nights with my family at POFQ ... all 13 of us! So sad they didn't offer fd at our favorite resort, but I'd rather wait an extra year to return - POFQ is that special to us. Magic here we come :grouphug:

November 15-22nd for us! So excited to be going back! Split stay at CBR and AKL. Haven't told my Frozen obsessed girls yet, they're going to lose their minds!!! :banana:

We will be there November 13-16 @ AKL for our 12th anniversary. We are so excited! 47 more days!

We just booked a very last minute trip November 7-10. Currently booked in an offsite hotel because everything is booked, but constantly looking for openings!

We are! November 9th - 16th 2014. Port Orleans Riverside. Future daughter in law has never been on a vacation or even flown on a plane! What a perfect first vacation to go to the happiest place on earth!!! Her first and our 10th!!

We are at riverside the 10th-17th...maybe will see you in passing....

We just booked offsite for Nov. 24-29 as a last minute trip. Right now we are staying at Mystic Dunes, but would love for WBC to open up or something at POR. :thumbsup2

Happy October 1st everyone :goodvibes

We can all officially say we're going to Disney next month pixiedust:

November 10-16th, girls trip with my 3 dds, my mom and aunt...never been to the world in November and this is our first time at POR...excited and scared as we are a Poly family but budget won't allow that on such a last minute trip....

Any November tips...crowds, weather, what should we expect????

Thanks!!!!!!!

We have gone around that same time on a couple of trips. First day or 2 may be crowded due to the end of F & W and Veterans' day . As for weather most days we wore shorts and went to the pool in the afternoon. Sometimes wore jeans in the evening but more often a sweatshirt with shorts worked . Altho we did have nights when a t-shirt n shorts were all we needed.
Accuweather.com or Weather.com are guides I use before packing about a week before a trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter