NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Thread~ Everybody is Welcome~Part 3 already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we be added as well? Nov. 25-30 I didn't realize, until reading this, that you had to have ressies for the CLP, but this is our families first trip.

Technically you don't have to have dining ressies to see CP. There are two separate lines, one for those who did the package and another for those who didn't. Check out easywdw and read about CL there. He explaines it really well.

This is going to drive me crazy. :laughing: Well, crazier than I have already been driven. :rotfl:

I have days set aside for BOG. But what I keep asking myself is.... What if those days are not available by time I get to make my reservations? Am I willing to change anything, which will ultimately change the whole trip. :3dglasses

I can see myself changing absolutely everything to try BOG!! Even though it would be a pain, I think it would be worth it.::yes::

Is anyone else going to be there for NPH and not getting the package?

We'll be there, but not sure we'll wait if the line is a long one, which I think it will be. I hear TBA is a really cool act!!:lmao::lmao: Anxiously awaiting to see who else will be there while we're there.popcorn::

Wow! Lots of additional people...love it! Welcome everyone!:goodvibes

Mommieofthreeprincesses, Since you're adding things to the first page, our arrival date is no longer the 7th. It is 11/28th through 12/6. Thanks so much! I absolutely love :love: the first page and all the cool graphics you've added. It really is getting closer.:goodvibes

Thank you again mommyof3princess27 for setting this all up. You're awesome!

:hug: you are very welcome! Honestly when Smileybug and I started talking wayyyyyyyyy back in the beginning of the first thread, I didnt think it would ever get this many ppl :thumbsup2 glad to have everyone along for our crazy planning ride!

Im wondering if I should book the wonderland tea for the girls now that Friday is our DTD day again?

Did you switch your days around too? I was having a panic attack last night switching all my ADR's around to make up for all the day switches but I did okay, just had to adjust the schedule a bit.

The wonderland tea party, is that the one where the kids get dropped off? Looks great! Have they done it before? We have the perfectly princess tea party but that's b/c my mom & I wanted in on it too:rotfl:

Looks like a lot of you got the CL dining package you wanted. Good for you!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I finally called Disney to change my package to my new airline date. I couldn't keep AoA, so we'll be at Pop again. I kinda knew that was the case since I played around online and it never gave me Little Mermaid as a choice for those dates. I'm still glad I changed, though, and will plan to just take a stroll over there to check it out. We'll try it again next visit. Just happy as a clam to be going back to Disney at Christmastime!!!:santa::santa:

Have a magical day everyone!pixiedust:

if you arent doing the package but want to see NPH...be in line early! I heard hes one of the most popular narrators:goodvibes

When you say 'early'...what does that mean? I'd like to see the 6:45 show...that way if I don't get in I can try the last show.

I also want to mention that I'd be there on Thursday, the 29th. That day shows low crowd levels for Epcot and it will be NPH 4th day.

Did you switch your days around too? I was having a panic attack last night switching all my ADR's around to make up for all the day switches but I did okay, just had to adjust the schedule a bit.

The wonderland tea party, is that the one where the kids get dropped off? Looks great! Have they done it before? We have the perfectly princess tea party but that's b/c my mom & I wanted in on it too:rotfl:

yes they get dropped off~I just read about the one you are doing...sounds fun:)

The date for MVMCP that we are thinking about is Tues Nov 27th. Is that a good date as far as crowds? How far in advance do we need to buy the tickets? Also here is our itinerary. Any advise or comments is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

- Wed Nov 21st arriving late. staying off site for 2 nights. (doing this to get FD) Prob eat at Planet Hollywood & Bubba Gumps
gonna tour some resorts & shop at DTD
-Fri 23rd Check-in AOA LM room w/FD:woohoo:
MK day No ressies
Hope BOG is open!!
Cs Columbia Harbour or
CS Pecos Bill
-Sat Epcot day
Chef Mickey 7am
Via Napoli 6pm
Sun-AK day
CS Yak&Yeti
Rainforest Cafe 4:30pm
Mon-HS Day
CS Starring Rolls Cafe
Trails End Buffet(FW) 4:30pm Is this place good?? Will it take too long?
Tues-1/2 day at Epcot
CS @San Angel
4pm MVMCP:santa:(still gotta buy tickets)
CS dinner??
Wed-Animal Kingdom for a couple of hrs
Boma (AKL)10:50am
Leave to go home:sad2:

Finally sat down to look at the fuzzy disney math of whether or not I upgrade to premier and get the TiW card... what do y'all budget for a QS breakfast and lunch for two adults? $15 for breakfast and $20 for lunch? More? :confused3 I don't drink soda and so we typically order water.

Hi there...Can you please change my dates as you have them listed. We will be there from 11/14-11/22- POFQ, and then 11/23-11/25 at Universal. We are doing MVMCP on 11/16/12 and CLP on 11/23 @6:45 pm show eating at GG at 5:15pm. Thanks so very much!!

:hug: you are very welcome! Honestly when Smileybug and I started talking wayyyyyyyyy back in the beginning of the first thread, I didnt think it would ever get this many ppl :thumbsup2 glad to have everyone along for our crazy planning ride!

It has been so much fun. Sometimes I stop and think about what it is going to be like when all of our trips are over. That just depresses me. And not just because the trip is over.....but because this thread will be over. :sad2::sad1:

:idea: So we should all just go with mommyof3 on her cruise. :rotfl:

Actually hubby and I would love to cruise Alaska.

Thank you! This helped me make my decision! Very well put!

Awww I'm glad it helped. :goodvibes

Finally sat down to look at the fuzzy disney math of whether or not I upgrade to premier and get the TiW card... what do y'all budget for a QS breakfast and lunch for two adults? $15 for breakfast and $20 for lunch? More? :confused3 I don't drink soda and so we typically order water.

So I guess the math isn't so crystal clear right now? :rotfl2::goodvibes

It has been so much fun. Sometimes I stop and think about what it is going to be like when all of our trips are over. That just depresses me. And not just because the trip is over.....but because this thread will be over. :sad2::sad1:

I know I was just thinking how sad it will be too, at least we'll have Christmas to get wrapped up in when we return.:)That should help.

And here I am, never been to Disney and already thinking when my next trip should be. Do you guys always go in November or do you do other months? I'm thinking I wouldn't want to plan my next trip without you guys!:upsidedow

The date for MVMCP that we are thinking about is Tues Nov 27th. Is that a good date as far as crowds? How far in advance do we need to buy the tickets? Also here is our itinerary. Any advise or comments is greatly appreciated! :goodvibes

- Wed Nov 21st arriving late. staying off site for 2 nights. (doing this to get FD) Prob eat at Planet Hollywood & Bubba Gumps
gonna tour some resorts & shop at DTD
-Fri 23rd Check-in AOA LM room w/FD:woohoo:
MK day No ressies
Hope BOG is open!!
Cs Columbia Harbour or
CS Pecos Bill
-Sat Epcot day
Chef Mickey 7am
Via Napoli 6pm
Sun-AK day
CS Yak&Yeti
Rainforest Cafe 4:30pm
Mon-HS Day
CS Starring Rolls Cafe
Trails End Buffet(FW) 4:30pm Is this place good?? Will it take too long?
Tues-1/2 day at Epcot
CS @San Angel
4pm MVMCP:santa:(still gotta buy tickets)
CS dinner??
Wed-Animal Kingdom for a couple of hrs
Boma (AKL)10:50am
Leave to go home:sad2:

Thats the day we are doing MVMCP!!! :banana: The crowds should be low. Your plan looks great!

Please add us to your list!!

Arriving 11/14 for 10 nights @ CSR, Hoping for Free Dining

:thumbsup2 will do!

Hi there...Can you please change my dates as you have them listed. We will be there from 11/14-11/22- POFQ, and then 11/23-11/25 at Universal. We are doing MVMCP on 11/16/12 and CLP on 11/23 @6:45 pm show eating at GG at 5:15pm. Thanks so very much!!

:thumbsup2 I will change it BUT double check show time for GG CLP package... the dinner seems a little late for the 645 show. Normally the dinner is 3-4 maybe im wrong though I hope I am:)

Actually hubby and I would love to cruise Alaska.

Awww I'm glad it helped. :goodvibes

So I guess the math isn't so crystal clear right now? :rotfl2::goodvibes

:cloud9: wish you could... we need a POST November DISer's group

I went to Disneys refurb schedule because the thing about test track was driving me crazy. :rotfl:

Oops.....Not Disneys site but Touring Plans. :3dglasses

http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/closures

This has test track listed as opening on Nov. 30th. I'm really hoping it is up and running earlier in the month.

But look at the Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid ride. That says Dec. 1st. I'm really hoping this opens earlier as well.

I went to Disneys refurb schedule because the thing about test track was driving me crazy. :rotfl:

http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/closures

This has test track listed as opening on Nov. 30th. I'm really hoping it is up and running earlier in the month.

But look at the Under the Sea-Journey of the Little Mermaid ride. That says Dec. 1st. I'm really hoping this opens earlier as well.

I'm betting there will be some soft openings that we'll get to take advantage of :thumbsup2

I can't believe we have reached the third thread for November. We are sooo looking forward to attending :banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

I think it got lost within the 2nd thread, which is understandable with all of the posts and information going on over there. Can you please add us to the front page?

We will be at All-Star Movies from November 11th - 16th and attending MVMCP on Thursday, November 15th.

Right now our park days look like this:

11/11/12 - Epcot - F&W

11/12/12 - Hollywood Studios

11/13/12 - Animal Kingdom

11/14/12 - Epcot

11/15/12 - Magic Kingdom

11/16/12 - Magic Kingdom?

Right now we have booked with free dining and upgraded from QS to regular DP, just need to sit down and figure out where we need to eat and make our ADRs. I know we are already past our 180 days out and really need to make our ADRs.

The problem is we are traveling with another family and haven't had a chance to sit down with them to discuss where they want to eat. Plus we are keeping it a secret from our 2 DDs until the drive down. :scared1::scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter