NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Thread~ Everybody is Welcome~Part 3 already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list. I'll be there 11/29-12-2 at ASMu. Not sure if I'm going to do CP now that the BOG menu is coming out tomorrow with the ressie start date. This is just Disney torture isn't it.:rotfl:

It's only torture because I was ALREADY skipping some restaurants...! Where to put it?! :rotfl:

Oops, just put this on part 2, didn't know there's a part 3!

We'd like to join, we'll be at BLT 11/24-12/2. Just booked CP at Les Chefs de France for 11/29 at 3:30 for the 6:45 show. Haven't landed on a MVMCP date just yet. Thanks!

Oops, just put this on part 2, didn't know there's a part 3!

We'd like to join, we'll be at BLT 11/24-12/2. Just booked CP at Les Chefs de France for 11/29 at 3:30 for the 6:45 show. Haven't landed on a MVMCP date just yet. Thanks!

Got it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the info on THIS thread is caught up so if you posted your info in the other onw, I havent gotten it yet just wait longer:rotfl2:

New details tomorrow on BOG...menus and reservation time line via Park Blogs. Come on November! We are either going to be very happy or very sad dis'ers tomorrow!

Posted this already, but I think I got lost at the end of thread #2! Lol:)
Looks like I'm a little late to the party! I was trying to read all of the thread before posting but I am only on page 100!

We are coming November 23-28! Staying at AOA in the little mermaid section with Free Dining! This is our 4th trip, but our 1st one at Christmas time!! We are so excited!! Sooo looking forward to the cooler weather! We usually go in the summer. Last year we were there over the 4th of July... It was HOT & PACKED! Are the crowds any lighter the day after Thanksgiving? We are also trying to decide if the MVMCP is worth the extra money.. Opinions??

Looks like I'm a little late to the party! I was trying to read all of the thread before posting but I am only on page 100!

We are coming November 23-28! Staying at AOA in the little mermaid section with Free Dining! This is our 4th trip, but our 1st one at Christmas time!! We are so excited!! Sooo looking forward to the cooler weather! We usually go in the summer. Last year we were there over the 4th of July... It was HOT & PACKED! Are the crowds any lighter the day after Thanksgiving? We are also trying to decide if the MVMCP is worth the extra money.. Opinions??

Crowds start thinning out on Sunday after Thanksgiving then are back to normal Monday... I love the MVMCP~ you get to see it snow on Main Street and you just got to experience it once :santa: it makes it feel like Christmas!

Us too! BUT we have to eat there! I will give up HDDR and do CM really late and have an early dinner at BOG just to get it!

This is going to drive me crazy. :laughing: Well, crazier than I have already been driven. :rotfl:

I have days set aside for BOG. But what I keep asking myself is.... What if those days are not available by time I get to make my reservations? Am I willing to change anything, which will ultimately change the whole trip. :3dglasses

This is going to drive me crazy. :laughing: Well, crazier than I have already been driven. :rotfl:

I have days set aside for BOG. But what I keep asking myself is.... What if those days are not available by time I get to make my reservations? Am I willing to change anything, which will ultimately change the whole trip. :3dglasses

if I HAVE to, I can cut out sci-fi for BOG on our friday...I dont want to do that but I will!
ETA: I switched our last day to DHS so I have the Friday essentually free if I have to schedule BOG that night w/o giving up HDDR. We will just have to skip Via Napoli I guess. :(

For us it is. But I think alot of it is the attitude that you go into the party with. The atmosphere is just.......different. Its Christmas at Disney. :cloud9:

if I HAVE to, I can cut out sci-fi for BOG on our friday...I dont want to do that but I will!

I think I would even cut out 'Ohana if I had to in order to see it! I would ask my husband if we could give up our timing for Illuminations at R&C first, then if he'd rather not it would be between that or trying to get a pre MNSSHP reservation on Halloween (probably wouldn't happen!!) and give up our pre party tea!

While you're in the adding mood...here's our info!

arriving Nov.28 POR until Dec. 12
christmas parade party Dec. 4

CAN'T WAIT!!!! :rotfl:

I think I would even cut out 'Ohana if I had to in order to see it! I would ask my husband if we could give up our timing for Illuminations at R&C first, then if he'd rather not it would be between that or trying to get a pre MNSSHP reservation on Halloween (probably wouldn't happen!!) and give up our pre party tea!

Yeah...When it comes down to I would probably take whatever was available. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter