• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2012 Code Watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM SO EXCITED THAT BEAST CASTLE & MERMAID RIDE WILL BE OPEN! I WAS SCARED OF IT BEING DELAYED TILL 2013, I AM SO HAPPY, AND HOPE BELLE WILL BE IN HER CHRISTMAS DRESS, I AM ALSO DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT TO GO IN DECEMBER STILL UNSURE:confused3

Thanks HappyMom for the suggestion and everyone for the :goodvibes. I can imagine any of those costumes must be extremely uncomfortable! Maybe since we will be there this "holiday season" we will meet him in the new expansion:thumbsup2

Which is really annoying because they keep saying DATES ANNOUNCED!!! (and they aren't.... that is not a date, that is a season)

That is really annoying. I'm assuming that they just can't give a definite date yet because they are giving themselves room in case there are unforeseen problems. I agree with OPs that they are just trying to create hype, maybe to get bookings up before they decide what their discounts will be this late fall. Of course, I have discount tunnel vision so that could have nothing to do with it!

That is really annoying. I'm assuming that they just can't give a definite date yet because they are giving themselves room in case there are unforeseen problems. I agree with OPs that they are just trying to create hype, maybe to get bookings up before they decide what their discounts will be this late fall. Of course, I have discount tunnel vision so that could have nothing to do with it!

I agree :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness.........look!!

29 days until I make ADRs!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We were at MVMCP in November of 2010. The only character my DD wanted to meet our whole trip was Beast :) We asked around several times and were directed to the Town Hall. We waited not too long (maybe half an hour) to meet Belle and Beast, and when we finally rounded the corner were very disappointed that they were not there! Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora were all there with their princes, but DD was so upset she snubbed Aurora and Prince Philip and didn't even want to stop at the other two princesses... we ended up skipping them! I was told to check back for Belle around the time of the first parade which we were planning on seeing (the second being too late for us with a 2 year old and 5 year old).

Here is a pic of DD giving them the cold shoulder :rotfl2:
608.jpg

Hoping we get to meet them this year!

I was at the MVMCP last year and Belle and the Beast were their own meet and greet, they weren't with the other Princesses/Princes. They were in the storybook garden area.

DSCN0681.jpg

Joining the code watch! We're planning a short trip 11/1-11/6 with my in-laws, so I really want a 2BR at SSR (we've stayed there before). I don't want to send my MIL into a heart attack with Disney prices, so I'm hoping for a code. Was looking at trying to rent points but I don't have a firm "yes" from the in laws yet, so I'd hate to rent a 2BR and then have the trip fall through.

Our last code for this time of year was 40% -- so we stayed YC CL at the end of October 2010 (came home the day before Halloween).

Fingers crossed for good codes to come out by early summer! :wizard: Pixie dust for all!

I also want to join the watch. We are booked for Sept '12, but would MUCH RATHER come in November. We were last there in Nov 2010, & enjoyed a 40% off code at the Poly :love: Hoping for cooler weather this go 'round. It was quite toasty in 2010!

I also want to join the watch. We are booked for Sept '12, but would MUCH RATHER come in November. We were last there in Nov 2010, & enjoyed a 40% off code at the Poly :love: Hoping for cooler weather this go 'round. It was quite toasty in 2010!
Hey girl!! :hug: Make sure you post this on the 2nd part of this thread too,..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44739620#post44739620 this thread is still going, but we started part 2 at page 250... surprised it hasn't been closed yet,... so go over and join there too-just to make sure she gets you added to our November list.
I reaaaally hope you get to do Nov! We can try to overlap!!!!!

Hey girl!! :hug: Make sure you post this on the 2nd part of this thread too,..
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=44739620#post44739620 this thread is still going, but we started part 2 at page 250... surprised it hasn't been closed yet,... so go over and join there too-just to make sure she gets you added to our November list.
I reaaaally hope you get to do Nov! We can try to overlap!!!!!

My FRIEND! :banana::banana: I will head over there now, thanks :) I'm not sure WHAT in the world we're going to do yet! December even sounds nice :rotfl: I would absolutely LOVE for our families to meet up, though!

My FRIEND! :banana::banana: I will head over there now, thanks :) I'm not sure WHAT in the world we're going to do yet! December even sounds nice :rotfl: I would absolutely LOVE for our families to meet up, though!

Isnt that sad? We live this close to each other (in Texas terms!) and have to meet at WDW?!:rotfl: Maybe this summer we can meet at the halfway mark and go eat lunch or hang out at the mall there with the kids for awhile!

Isnt that sad? We live this close to each other (in Texas terms!) and have to meet at WDW?!:rotfl: Maybe this summer we can meet at the halfway mark and go eat lunch or hang out at the mall there with the kids for awhile!

I was thinking the SAME THING :thumbsup2 Let me know if you come to visit your parents & we will HAVE to grab lunch together. :hug: Otherwise, I'll let you know if we take a trip in your direction!

I was thinking the SAME THING :thumbsup2 Let me know if you come to visit your parents & we will HAVE to grab lunch together. :hug: Otherwise, I'll let you know if we take a trip in your direction!

Sounds good! It's a must this summer!! My younger two finish school this week,..the older one finishes May 25!! We are still up in the air about a NYC vaca in June...its just so dang expensive for a big family!! other than that, we are ready for summer!!! Lots of pool time and hopefully some good lazy days!! i will get with you and see whats a good day to meet you SOMEWHERE!! LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter