November 2012 Code Watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been researching about "Belle" dressed in her Christmas dress. Has anyone seen her this way, I know I did when I was young my sisters and I. I am getting my little girl the belle christmas dress and would love to take a photo with her, Since I already have tickets, I am not sure If I will go to the MVMCP, I did research she always dressed there, but is she also dressed at Epcot at the story book princesses? I am getting obsessed with Disney again as soon as I start planning :rotfl2:

Try this link: There is a picture at about the 10th post:)
http://www.passporterboards.com/for...isney-world/227792-belle-christmas-dress.html

Aww, if I had known when I was there during xmas two years ago... :sad2: She is gorgeous! Maybe I can make something similar for halloween or xmas dinner... :cloud9:

Its crazy :confused3I'm starting to get anxious about making ADRs, finding out when the MVMCP is and when might be the best night to do a fantasmic dinner and a pirate pirate:cruise. I want so badly for this vacation to be perfect :cloud9:for my son and for my Mom not to mention ME - its 6 months away and I'm anxious about it. :scared:

Its crazy :confused3I'm starting to get anxious about making ADRs, finding out when the MVMCP is and when might be the best night to do a fantasmic dinner and a pirate pirate:cruise. I want so badly for this vacation to be perfect :cloud9:for my son and for my Mom not to mention ME - its 6 months away and I'm anxious about it. :scared:

You're not alone I feel the same way:banana:

Do they have special "Christmas" Autograph books for the season, that would be neat!

Also, does anyone do Disney movie theme nights, they look awesome on this thread and I always wanted to do one, I am thinking of doing one once a week until we leave, I have nothing else to do :rotfl:

Do they have special "Christmas" Autograph books for the season, that would be neat!

Also, does anyone do Disney movie theme nights, they look awesome on this thread and I always wanted to do one, I am thinking of doing one once a week until we leave, I have nothing else to do :rotfl:

I did one a week. I think we did Cars, Lady and the Tramp and a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter