November 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Celebrate our Veterans and Thanksgiving this year at WDW.

Enjoy the food and culture of the World at the Food & Wine Festival.

:mickeybar :drinking1

We are going to WDW in November:

Just began making plans to go to Disney in November as well for week of Nov. 14th. Looking forward to wonderful weather and a great vacation.

My plane ticket specifies that I need to go to WDW on November 6th and fly home on November 14th. ::yes::

Will I be doing the Food and Wine Fest? Do fish swim? ::yes::

It'll also coincide with my birthday, so that's always fun. :hyper:

I'll be there from Nov. 1-5, probably on a solo trip. I've gone with friends so often and not been able to linger at the things I want to, I decided to go on a trip just for me. Maybe check out some of the tours and plenty more restaurants. I don't generally travel on my own, so it'll be interesting to see how this goes.

sk8belle

WE will be in the world from October 30th, very late. Until November 8th, mid day.

Doing the food and wine and visiting home for the first time.

Thinking of a speciality cruise on the 5th at BC 8:30 pm. Would like to share it is it can be secured. Have done one before with folks from passporter.com and it was great, except for the one couple who did not show, but still got to meet great people and show a wonderful show.

Penny

Nov. 10-14th at POFQ, my FIRST time there, I can hardly wait!::yes::

4 old broads aged 45-55 (okay - medium aged broads) going Nov 13-20.

We have been going every November for the past 10 years and hope to keep going for many years to come.

will be there for Thanksgiving - this was surpose to be a family trip but my brother canceled.......

so it will just be me and mother. Won't be staying on-site at WDW this time.

Sheraton Vistana Resort - in a 2bedroom - silly right 2 people in a 2-bedroom.....

I am thinking about one of the those days either getting an OKW studio - or trying for Pop century - so we have access to WDW transportation.

Not going to the parks - except for a couple of days....

We'll be there from the 17th-24th. It's just me, mom, sister (14) and sister's friend (14)... This should be interesting, as if one teenage girl wasn't enough. hehe
See you all there!!!

:wave2: princess:

DW and I will be there from 11/11 till 11/14 at the WL and then 11/14 - 11/18 on the 4 day Disney Wonder cruise! :bounce:

Originally posted by Toad
4 old broads aged 45-55 (okay - medium aged broads) going Nov 13-20.
But the question is: How old do you <I>think</I> and <I>act</I> - how old is your <I>attitude</I>? I'll be around during your visit, so I'll keep an eye out for the 4 "medium aged broads." Say hello if you see me! :teeth:

I'm 52 and not hesitant to admit it, because as long as I get my at-least-weekly WDW character fix, I feel less than half my age! ::yes::

Lots of solo travel but this is the 1st time solo to WDW. DH couldn't make it due to work commitments.

Looking forward to just being, doing exactly what I feel like and browsing in every shop in WDW and maybe even meeting up with some DIS'ers!!

A penguin with mickey ears isn't to hard to find, if your looking!

jjpenguin

hey got my reservations at Pop Century for Nov 22 and OKW for Nov 23 - we are coming home on Nov 25 - don't want the traffic problems....

you can go to the theme parks board - at the top of the page is the firework cruises to share....

Going November 16-18! This will be little cousins first time to WDW:) Gonna help my aunt and uncle be a tour guide. :)

Tink

FYI the November park hours are now posted!

I'll be heading back to the world on November 25 - December 5 for another solo trip!

Any other solo travelers out there want to meet? let me know!

Diane

Adults Only F&WF Weekend!!!! Nov 4-8 Me (33), cousin Eddie(29) and cousin Gwen (30).
Staying at POR.
We can not wait for this trip and would love to meet up with any other 'adults' in Epcot for a cocktail around WS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter