November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get a survey from DCL asking about the booking process on the ship? Just got one today and completed it online. My only complaint is that only one person does it and there is a line at times, otherwise no complaints here.

No FGM, but I did get a cruise follow up survey that I completed online, mostly about the food, staff, entertainment, kids' clubs. I said lots of good things. My negatives were minor - like the food at Topsiders always being cold! :earboy2:

I received a post card for a survey...and I lost it!! So I don't have the password. :guilty: :rolleyes: Still have to write my "Don" letter!

Please count us in too!!! 9 of us are going and this will be our first time on a Disney Cruise. I'm so glad they'll be so many disers on board to share the fun with! :flower1:

Welcome pandamom. We too are a large group. Have a great Holiday and Happy New Year.

pandamom said:
Please count us in too!!! 9 of us are going and this will be our first time on a Disney Cruise. I'm so glad they'll be so many disers on board to share the fun with! :flower1:
Welcome to the gang....if you wouldn't mind, please post who you are traveling with to add to the first page ..... such as Dh & DS 10 & DD's 7 & 9 (age at the time of cruise)
This worked out great as it allowed some of the kids to become 'pen/email pals' before the cruise......
FGM - give me your specifics, too....OKay?

Dh, dd6 and dd8 (4 and 6 now) and myself will be in a cat 6, mil and fil will also be in a cat 6 and sil, bil and dn3 will be in a cat 11. :D :D

pandamom----Welcome
My girls will also be 6 princess: & 8 princess: at the time of the cruise.
I think there will be about 14 family members going with us!

pandamom said:
Dh, dd6 and dd8 (4 and 6 now) and myself will be in a cat 6, mil and fil will also be in a cat 6 and sil, bil and dn3 will be in a cat 11. :D :D

Welcome Aboard, PandaMom!! :boat: My youngest dd will be 4 on 12/28 and the second youngest was six in June. More friends!! I have two other dd's, they're 11 & 12 (dd). I see you hail from IL! May I ask where? We're in Frankfort, east of Joliet.

Enjoy yourself here, and now that I'm a Castaway Cay Member, Please feel free to ask questions!! :earboy2:

faireygod mother said:
GF- You really want me to list all :grouphug: 12?
Hmmmm.....only the nice :wave: ones, please :jester:

..and if you are curious about The PLAP-LAPers,
go to <a href="http://www.hannomax.com/hannomax/index.php">Hartmann's Home Away From Home Page</a> and click on the November 13, 2004 :boat: Cruisers......

GF Ok I will list from good to bad :rolleyes:

Myself and DH :love:
DS and BIL (who is also DH"s brother just to make it juicey) :earseek:
DB and DN(6):earboy2:
DS and DIL and DGD(10) princess:
DN
DN and DNIL

That should do it for now, unless my DS blesses me with a DGS (which I ordered on the last cruise, but did not get) :blush:

Happt Holidays to all. I better get back to work :badpc:

Hi House_of_princesses (love your name!). We are just a skip away from you in Joliet. Moved up here fall of 2000 from Daytona Beach, FL. Still getting used to these cold winters -- we were going to go to the Brookfield zoo tomorrow night for their Christmas thing but weather is looking a bit too cold. My dds will be very excited to know that they'll have "neighbors" the same age on the cruise!

We're in! Rebooked on the 12/4/04 Western - it was fabulous! I love the idea of two days at CC, and we'll probably stay on the ship for the other two port calls - makes it easier to use the pools. We have myself, DH, and DD who will be 7, DS who will be 3 (and hopefully fully potty trained!)

pandamom said:
Hi House_of_princesses (love your name!). We are just a skip away from you in Joliet. Moved up here fall of 2000 from Daytona Beach, FL. Still getting used to these cold winters -- we were going to go to the Brookfield zoo tomorrow night for their Christmas thing but weather is looking a bit too cold. My dds will be very excited to know that they'll have "neighbors" the same age on the cruise!

Hey Pandamom! Where at in Joliet do you hail? We live on the outskirts of Joliet in Plainfield off Caton Farm Road. We just had a little DIS meet with Vicki just the other day. And, I have to ask, since you are from these parts, who did you book your trip with?

Talk to you all soon and thanks to all for all the birthday wishes! Loved them very much. I can always count on Sarah to do something very thoughtful. Thanks again Sarah!! :love:

cjsmom97: Wow, we really are almost neighbors! We live off of Essington and are actually in the Plainfield School District. I booked thru the AAA office on Essington. They hadn't released their 2006 cruise perks (have to be AAA member) yet but she thought it would problably be same as what they currently offer. I think it was $100 onboard credit or maybe $150 (I don't remember exactly). I'm so looking forward to this cruise!!!!

Happy belated Birthday!! :cake:

Welcome flexsmom....I was just reading your post on the 'other' cruise thread....and I was happy to see that Verandah Man was able to re-book his anniversary :love: cruise...great guy!!!

panda.....watch out for that Jeanna - as my husband says 'she is ALWAYS saving us money!'
Helped us to upgrade to a Verandah for our 11/13/04 and now,,,,,,how can I go BACK!

GrayFal said:
Welcome flexsmom....I was just reading your post on the 'other' cruise thread....and I was happy to see that Verandah Man was able to re-book his anniversary :love: cruise...great guy!!!

panda.....watch out for that Jeanna - as my husband says 'she is ALWAYS saving us money!'
Helped us to upgrade to a Verandah for our 11/13/04 and now,,,,,,how can I go BACK!

pandamom said:
cjsmom97: Wow, we really are almost neighbors! We live off of Essington and are actually in the Plainfield School District. I booked thru the AAA office on Essington. They hadn't released their 2006 cruise perks (have to be AAA member) yet but she thought it would problably be same as what they currently offer. I think it was $100 onboard credit or maybe $150 (I don't remember exactly). I'm so looking forward to this cruise!!!!

Happy belated Birthday!!

Pat, I think there was a compliment in there somewhere but I am not sure. :scratchin Pandamom did you by any chance book 3 rooms? And, what school does your 6 yo go to? My DS goes to Meadow View. What a small world! :earboy2:

It is not fair. I moved from NY to get away from the snow. Today it was 18 degrees and snow on the ground. :faint: Am I to early to wish we were on the cruise? :confused3

I'm always wishing I was on the cruise, FGM! So, FGM, where originally in NY? I'm from LI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter