November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanno we are neighbors. Small world

Ok not all the cool people have late seating. We have early cause DH turns into grumpy if he has to wait.UGH

Hope everyone has a good week
Dee

:blush: i wanna be a wanna be. i am a wanna be. I have to lurk here b/c that 11/04 thread ain't seein' much action anymore. :guilty:

i'm gonna change my screen name and show up on your thread one of these days, Pat, pretending to be an 11/06 cruiser. I'll send in a picture of my DH as a Mickey waffle from Topsiders.

Dee, we are neighbors too! I'm here in Chesapeake! :cool1:

Pooh Jen small world an I am also a yankee in Virginia. Don't fret this site is not seeing much action either. Sad, I check it several time a day. I am obsessed with it sometimes. I am looking forward to these cruises.

:wave: Hello, from across the James, Faireygod mother! Chichihoney, hannosdad and I live in Poquoson. Hope you didn't get any wind damage today, it was blowin' hard this morning.

Oh goodie! Another obsessive disboard cruise forum checker! We've in good company. (They really should provide a therapist for us :jester: )

Jen, you know you will always be one of us, no matter which cruise you are on. (and it really won't be the same in Palo's without you!) So please hang out here, so I don't miss you so much!

Hannosmom said:
:wave: Jen, you know you will always be one of us, no matter which cruise you are on. (and it really won't be the same in Palo's without you!) So please hang out here, so I don't miss you so much!

:blush: Shucks, you made my day, as always Linda! :love:

FGM - you are in good company with Hanno and Pooh :flower1:

.....and Jen, you are now officially a WannaB Hooky Girl ....hmmm WBH :wave:

( :teleport: FGM I am trying to convince Jen that she should encourage DH to play 'hooky' from his job he doesn't have yet to sail with us in November so shhhhh :smooth: .......keep working on her :rolleyes: )

FGM, we're booked for 8/06 double dip, but I prefer to sail with my homies in November! DH is changing careers and will be licensed as a teacher; he won't take time off during the school year. :rolleyes: Dang him and his principles (principal - lol!) :earboy2:

Palo's just won't be the same, but perhaps, Jen, you could get the crew to spiff things up for us while you're on board.... :cool1: seeing as we'll be on shortly after you. (Make sure Don isn't anywhere on Deck 2!)

So, is DisneyDreamer joining us? I thought I read on the 11/13/04 thread that she booked on board? Am I just forgetful? :earseek:

house_of_princesses said:
Palo's just won't be the same, but perhaps, Jen, you could get the crew to spiff things up for us while you're on board....

I think the Magic is scheduled for dry dock in Fall '05. would be nice to sail her right after she's spiffed up, wouldn't it? (of course, half of you are sailing in 12/05 too, aren't you?)

Family and work schedules are still out of control here!!!! :earboy2: :moped: :teleport: :badpc: :charac2: Can't wait for things to get back to "normal"!!!

Hanno- As far as I know there was no wind damage. If I am lucky my roof which needs to be replaced in the next couple years) sustained some. HA HA

As for the therapist, darn it I am one. You would think I culd heal myself. HA HA Tat is what I love about Disney. The chance to not think about anyone elses problems in live in a fantasy world. YEAh!!!!!!

I love being abe to look at the boards throughout the day and see what is going on. It allows me to dream. oooh!

Jen, congrats to you and your husband on the new profession. Sorry you cannot join us.

As for the dry dock, I believe that is correct and I am looking forward to it. I love driving to work and seeing it for the coupple weeks it is here. I really enjoyed the Wonder being here this past fall. It was the perfect prelude to our halloween cruise.

Well it is about that time and I have to get back to reality. It was nice to dream and have something to look forward to.

Later, Dee

GrayFal said:
I am hoping to entice ssnyder to join in, too. She seems like a late seating kinda' girl ..... :rolleyes:

Yes, we are on late seating. I can't imagine eating as early as 6:30pm. Plus, I like to take our time and not feel rushed.

ssnyder said:
Yes, we are on late seating. I can't imagine eating as early as 6:30pm. Plus, I like to take our time and not feel rushed.
I knew it :smooth: ! I can spot Late Seaters Anywhere! Early was actually 6 p.m. this past November.

Vicki, I believe Trish (DisneyDreamer) is booked on this cruise, I sent her a PM.... :wave:

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have successfully chewed off all my nail. The suspense of the surprise cruise is getting to me. The sad thing is that I cannot even think about Christmas.

Hope all have a great week.

Dee

FGM - when are you 'springing' the suprise????? At Christmas or when you are on the plane :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc !!! :boat:

Grayfal I was hoping to spring the surprise when we arrived at the port. I may just lose my mind before then. I have even begun to dream about the cruise. I am going to do my best to keep my lips sealed. I have not even told the kids (they are adults) becasue I do not want it to slip. I do not seem to be able to surprise my husband and this time I want to. Just so I can say I can. ha ha

Well back to work, Have a good day. I will check in later. Everyone is quiet. I guess they are looking forward to Christmas and probably planning for it. I guess I had better do so also or he may wonder what is goin on.

We rebooked for 11-11-06 on our 11-6-04 cruise. This time will be our DD, Grace's first cruise, she will be almost four. We were able to get our same stateroom, 6134, one of the secret Navigato Veranda rooms Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard. Hope your last cruise was wonderful. We are all looing forward to the next one. :cool1:

Welcome Aboard, JJGARV!! We missed each other by one week! How odd is that???

FGM....hope you can keep a tight lipped ship!! :cool1: :earseek: Here's some :wizard: pd to help get you in the holiday spirit!!

jjgarv said:
We rebooked for 11-11-06 on our 11-6-04 cruise. This time will be our DD, Grace's first cruise, she will be almost four. We were able to get our same stateroom, 6134, one of the secret Navigato Veranda rooms Too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is curious. I tried for one of those rooms when I booked at the end of September and my travel agent said they were all taken. Guess I'll have to ask him about that. Oh well, I'm still happy with the one we got (7622). We were adjacent to this one on our cruise in January and it was a good location.

Thanks for the p dust. I am determined to keep it a surprise. Sometimes I feel bad that I am taking away his opportunity to be excited abot the pending event. Then I wake up and realize that he is a man and that is not what they are about, or at least not him. If he is excited he had hidden it well for YEARS!! HA HA

Has anyone started their cookies. Please say no. Shoot you all have probably gotten them finished. I am gonna start tonight. Yes I am. I hope I do. :confused3 Where does the time go. I need a day off and I am sure I could get something done, couldn't I? HA HA

Well you guys have a good day.

Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter