Nov. 2011

I am so disappointed in Disney for not giving the GP a RO discount. But as we are true DisneyFanatics we pay full price and forget that the middle class is the underclass in America.:confused:
Walt must be turning over in his grave.:scared1: He was the heart of Disney and the money grubbers rule now with no heart just dollar signs.
Sorry everyone I swore to my family I would stop being negative and here I go again,

I LOVE Walt Disney and all he created and I am so happy to be going to WDW 11/9 without a discount.:goodvibes
I hope everyone :tinker:has a wonderful trip with something magical happening while you are there/:tink:

Looks like a general public code finally came out! Here's the details from mousesavers:

Fall Savings Offer

Save at select Disney resorts for stays 10/30/11-11/18/11 and 11/26/11-12/23/11.

All-Star Movies and Port Orleans - French Quarter 15% off
Other Value Resorts 20% off
Other Moderate Resorts 20% off
Save at select Disney resorts for stays 10/30/11-11/21/11 and 11/26/11-12/23/11.

Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian 25% off
Other Deluxe Resorts 30% off
Deluxe Villa Resorts 30% off
This is a room-only offer. Tickets and dining plans can be added to your room-only booking, but that will turn it into a vacation package, and vacation package rules will apply.

Book by 11/19/11.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To reserve a room with the Fall Savings Offer, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request code MST or N4V.

when does that start I cant find it on mousesavers site their FB page or on the wdw site

i just called and modified our room only for 11/11 and now i have a $23.00 credit on my room key that will buy me some disney earrings!!! i also modified our other parties too! thanks so much, i've been looking for this discount!!

Glad it helped! I'm surprised it's do late in the game, but hoped it would help some of you!

Really wanted to stay our first night at Disney, maybe not at Poly since we arrive later in the day but just got Port Orleans Riverside for 139 per night(total 156 with tax) for 11/12. Now I can finally say my planning is complete. My husband will be very glad to hear that...
:yay:

I know it's been asked, but can't search for the complicated answer.

What if you've already booked and paid the full payment (now within the 45 days) and you still want to/try to use the RO code? Will you save money but then have to pay the change fee difference thereby wiping out most of the savings? Anyone have any experience with this? :confused3

I know it's been asked, but can't search for the complicated answer.

What if you've already booked and paid the full payment (now within the 45 days) and you still want to/try to use the RO code? Will you save money but then have to pay the change fee difference thereby wiping out most of the savings? Anyone have any experience with this? :confused3

Are you on a package with full money due 45 days out or a real RO where you're paying upon arrival? If it's the full money due already, then I would think there will be a change fee. However, if you're truly room-only and paying at arrival, it wouldn't matter because you can cancel those rooms up to 5 days out (I think it is anyway) without penalty.

So thankful a discount was FINALLY posted for my November dates but I had to give up my 4 nights at WL because I was told it wasn't available for those nights. Keeping my fingers crossed and eyes closed while she checked didn't help either. :rotfl2: At least there's comfort in knowing that WL will be there for a future trip.

I am 35 days out from our trip. Trip is already paid off. I was able to get the 25% off at the Poly club level and they just credited my credit card the difference. It was so easy. No fees. Saved myself approx. $500 after the discount and adding on the deluxe dining that I upgraded from with the free dining that I now have to pay for.

Are you on a package with full money due 45 days out or a real RO where you're paying upon arrival? If it's the full money due already, then I would think there will be a change fee. However, if you're truly room-only and paying at arrival, it wouldn't matter because you can cancel those rooms up to 5 days out (I think it is anyway) without penalty.

I am 35 days out from our trip. Trip is already paid off. I was able to get the 25% off at the Poly club level and they just credited my credit card the difference. It was so easy. No fees. Saved myself approx. $500 after the discount and adding on the deluxe dining that I upgraded from with the free dining that I now have to pay for.

It was a package. However, like barb, when I called they credited back the difference, and even when I mentioned the change fee the CM stated it would not be applied and that the full difference would appear on our CC. I hope that's the case. If so, Disney just proved itself wonderful all over again. :lovestruc

Awesome! That's even better! I'm glad there's more savings to be had for some.

I saw an article in the Orlando Sentinel reporting that WDW mods and deluxes had soft bookings for late fall and was hopeful a late RO discount might be offered.

We and DBIL were fortunate enough to get the 40% pin back in January and booked two Poly rooms, but my friend missed that email and was only booked at AAA 10% discount, so applying this new code saved her a bunch and we are grateful.

November is coming fast!

Looks like a general public code finally came out! Here's the details from mousesavers:

Fall Savings Offer

Save at select Disney resorts for stays 10/30/11-11/18/11 and 11/26/11-12/23/11.

All-Star Movies and Port Orleans - French Quarter 15% off
Other Value Resorts 20% off
Other Moderate Resorts 20% off
Save at select Disney resorts for stays 10/30/11-11/21/11 and 11/26/11-12/23/11.

Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian 25% off
Other Deluxe Resorts 30% off
Deluxe Villa Resorts 30% off
This is a room-only offer. Tickets and dining plans can be added to your room-only booking, but that will turn it into a vacation package, and vacation package rules will apply.

Book by 11/19/11.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To reserve a room with the Fall Savings Offer, call the Disney Reservations Center at (407) W-DISNEY or contact a travel agent who specializes in Disney travel, and request code MST or N4V.

Just applied it to our reservation. We were paid in full, so they credited my credit card!! Woot!!!!!

Sadly not able to apply to our reservation. We are in a family suite and they are not covered. The rest of our travel party are in preferred rooms and those are not covered either. Bummer - but still going!

Just applied it to our reservation. We were paid in full, so they credited my credit card!! Woot!!!!!

Looks like you are going around the same time as us. I was told that there are no rooms available at the discount except for Values. May I ask where you are staying?

when I went to the website and punched in all the info on our trip we already have booked we save more staying with free dining.

Sadly not able to apply to our reservation. We are in a family suite and they are not covered. The rest of our travel party are in preferred rooms and those are not covered either. Bummer - but still going!

Sent you a message

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter