Nov. 2011

Ontdisfan

Earning My Ears
Ok we are looking at going to WDW in Nov. 2011 any thoughts on if they will continue to extend the free dinning till then.

we went last November and there was both the free dining and the room discount promos going on. we went with the free dining because the kids wanted to do the character meals.
we are going next November too! we are hoping for the room discount though.

Count us too!!!!!! This will be our 1st trip during this time!!!!!!!!! We hope for a discount too! We are a family of 5 so it all adds up!!!!!!:wizard:

Count me in too. We decided to try Thanksgiving thru 12/1/2011, we always go inJuly. Hoping for free dining for right after Thanksgiving. Pixie dust to all:wizard:

Woohoo Nov 2011!

I hope they extend the FD, we are having a family reunion so it would really come in handy.

Now to sit and wait... *sigh*

We are going the second week of November this year, and that week is blacked out for free dining, but we are able to use the 25% discount (we are staying at a Value resort). So, I definitely wouldn't put free dining in the bank!!

Thanksgiving 2011 thru Dec 3:woohoo: for us, and it can't get here fast enough for me!!!!! We went for Thanksgiving '09 thur Dec 4 and were luck enough to get FD with our Disney Visa for the entire trip (including T-day). This time I hope we get a room discount since we will be doing a Deluxe. I think it's going to be a long wait for discounts since Nov 2010 isn't even here yet.
Laurie:goodvibes

:goodvibesI keep looking for a pin or something! I want to stay at the BC, so I need a discount or free dining!!!!!!!! We enjoy the dining so here is wishing!!!:wizard:

Pixie dust to all!!!popcorn::

I'm hoping too!

Pixie dust to us!
fairy2.gif

Thanksgiving 2011 thru Dec 3:woohoo: for us, and it can't get here fast enough for me!!!!! We went for Thanksgiving '09 thur Dec 4 and were luck enough to get FD with our Disney Visa for the entire trip (including T-day). This time I hope we get a room discount since we will be doing a Deluxe. I think it's going to be a long wait for discounts since Nov 2010 isn't even here yet.
Laurie:goodvibes

I did not know free dinning was out for disney visa card holders ??

subscibing to this since we're in the beginning stages of planning a "week before Thanksgiving" trip for 2011. We have only been during September in the sweltering heat and have never stayed onsite. DW wants to see the Christmas decorations and we want to give the dining plan a try. The strategy for now is to go ahead and book within the next couple of weeks and hope for a discount somewhere between now and then. We want to stay mod so would be tickled with either free dining or % off the room. I guess beggers can't be choosers! So here's some more fairy dust to us all... :wizard:

I'm hoping to go in November 2011 too :cool1: What's the weather like in Orlando at that time of the year?

Hi,

When do they put up the Xmas decorations? I really want to see them!! This is the reason we are not going in the spring but it will be worth the wait!:santa:

I'm booked at the BC 8th-16th November (2011) and can't wait :banana: Disney UK are offering free dining up until 18th November 2011 which I've taken advantage of, so based on that I would think there's a pretty good chance it'll be extended through Disney US too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter