Non character kid favorites?

My vote...sci fi. No characters & lots and lots of air conditioning. Cool place for kids. Now that mine are teens, they still request it.
I agree with this. My DS is an adult now and he still likes SciFi. Its cool, VERY QUIET, and the theme is awesome! Perfect spot for lunch. I'd pick this over 50's. As an FYI when my DS was younger he didn't like 50's AT ALL. He didn't find all the scolding from servers amusing. Not even a little bit. I find kids normally don't understand why that's so funny since they get it from their parents at home all the time. ha ha. :laughing: Makes sense if you think about it.

Teppan Edo is a fun place for dinner. Not sure if she'll like the food but its pretty plain but delicious at the same time! Its steak/chicken with rice. You also get udon noodles with veg.

50s, Sci Fi, Biergarten, Marrakesh, Teppan Edo, Coral Reef, Sanaa, RFC, TRex, Raglan Road, 'Ohana dinner, WCC, and any of the meals with a view of fireworks (Cali Grill, Narcoosee's, Rose & Crown, Spice Road, etc.) are all ones that the kids may find fun. That being said, food and experiences vary...to the point that we don't keep all of these in our rotation since the food is really meh at some and too inconsistent at others. It's all subjective, so it's worth considering any of these if the experience appeals to you and your family.

Coral Reef

It would seem to be a kid favorite. Whenever I dine at Coral Reef solo, I've been given a tank-side table. Most of the time I'm joined by little ones who are fascinated by the tank. Shortly after they arrive, they're followed by a very appologetic Mom, but as a Grandma, I enjoy their company. The kids always LOVE to see and talk about the fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter