No Availability with AP site

My trun please. Send pixie dust my way!!

wirki said:
-------------

"I'm sorry, but you needed to order that on-line, 362 days in advance, with a non-refundable deposit of $64.32..................." ;)

All kidding aside, I hope you're able to get through and book the room you're hoping for.. :flower:

Just booked CBR at $121.54 a night Oct. 28 - Nov. 2 tax included. Beats the $165.00 I had booked at POFQ and who knows, maybe it will get better.
First MNSSHP! Have tickets for 3 nights and a surprise trip for DD, 14! :Pinkbounc

U2FanHfx said:
Katypop you worked a miracle!!!! I got in and got the rate of 139 @ POFQ!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I still believe in my previous statement. Disney really needs to pull up their socks around the launching of new products.

Thanks again Katypop!!

Regs,

CJM
U2FanHfx,

Finally! Just booked POFQ too. It wasn't easy. Took 3 times. The first 2 times I got the rate and all the way to just before check out, then BLAM. It said I'd timed out. But patience paid off. I've got 121.00 per night including taxes (109 actual room rate) for nov 2 - 8. Don't know if you did different dates, but if they are similar I'd check back again to see if your rate has already changed?

Kind regards,
mrcricket

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Glad to hear you guys are having some luck with you wishes :cool1:
To everyone else who are still trying :wizard: :wizard: :teeth:

Katypop

Originally Posted by wirki

I'm sorry, but you needed to order that on-line, 362 days in advance, with a non-refundable deposit of $64.32..................."

CAnn :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Got ours done after a couple time outs.. BC LVC and Poly LVC in December. No problem canceling out original bookings and getting refunds either. Glad I didnt get the insurance....100% refund on the way :earboy2: :banana:
I hope Disney puts the icing on the cake with a little bit more discount.

Just wanted to let you all know that I booked online on Sunday (day 120) at Rack Rate at POR. (I already had a ressie booked for 10/18-10/23 that I then cancelled). I called CRO today to make sure that we were booked with a King Room and the CM said that my ressie didn't look right. He said that they were showing no Kings available and that I didn't get the discounted rate. He called me back about 15 min. later and had modified my ressie to a King room at the discounted rate of $139.39 per night including tax. Sure beats the previous rate I had of $183.98!! Let's hope it keeps dropping!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana:

You may want to book at rack rate and then call CRO. Personally, I think this program will guarantee the best rate. We had nothing to lose - airfare is booked and POR is our resort of choice.

How can I be sure that the pixie dust will hit me and not go to someone else. :confused3 I just do not know if I can take that kind of chance. No refundable is too risky. :earboy2:

I am still trying and not geting anywhere. I hope everyone else is having more luck than I. Only 2 more days before I can not book online anymore. We will see what happens.

Debbie

wirki said:
How can I be sure that the pixie dust will hit me and not go to someone else. :confused3 I just do not know if I can take that kind of chance. No refundable is too risky. :earboy2:

I am still trying and not geting anywhere. I hope everyone else is having more luck than I. Only 2 more days before I can not book online anymore. We will see what happens.

Debbie
Well my thought is this. If a ton of APers sign up for this thing, then how many available rooms will be left? it is possible, even probable that the majority of AP discounted rooms could be gone because of this. Or at the least the rooms could be gone at some of the more desirable locations. That is why I booked today. But I also have my plane tickets, so I know that I'm going. Good luck on making your decision.

mrcricket said:
Well my thought is this. If a ton of APers sign up for this thing, then how many available rooms will be left? it is possible, even probable that the majority of AP discounted rooms could be gone because of this. Or at the least the rooms could be gone at some of the more desirable locations. That is why I booked today. But I also have my plane tickets, so I know that I'm going. Good luck on making your decision.

I have my airfare also. I know when I am going and where I want to stay. It just keeps showing nothing available. That is the part that is frustrating. So I started checking out other resorts and still I can not finish the deal. I had CL Jr suites for $262 a night but could not get past the magical express page. Going to try again today.

Debbie

keep trying. It took several times before everything worked for me yesterday. Be persistant. Disney definitely doesn't have the bugs worked out yet. Oh, be fast. I timed out several times. Not that I was slow, but the last time I moved really quickly. I wish you all the Magic in making your reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter