No Availability with AP site

mrcricket said:
Seems like Disney has the "start before the bugs are worked out" way of doing business down to an art form, doesn't it?
----------------------

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But at least the ME fiasco was FREE - they weren't asking you to plunk down non-refundable money.. :flower:

I got the right rate but when I went to book it wouldn't allow me because of the TA information.

GRRRRRR

Yes, I agree. Non-refundable deposit is just guaranteed revenue for them. I hate doing this, but I'm concerned that if I wait all available rooms for discounts will be taken up by this program, leaving none for those who are too squeamish to touch this non-refundable offer.

when i went in to the regular site for "book your vacation"
poly from 11/27/05 thru 12/03/05 quoted me a price of 2368.26
for 1 adult and 1 3yr old
when i went into the "passholder site" quoted me a price of 1565.46
for the same thing
not bad price, but cant get pass the "magical express" to book yet

now it says site is down for maintenance. Sounds like a good idea :rolleyes:

dcgrumpy said:
now it says site is down for maintenance. Sounds like a good idea :rolleyes:
---------------------

:rotfl2: You guys are cracking me up!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

There actually is some availability now, but it's hit and miss at best. My guess is they are putting in the deluxes first (I could get AKL, SSR and FtW to come up) but the moderates and values aren't in there yet because it's still telling me that POP and POR are unavailable.

Keep trying!

just tried again and the same thing. Everything I tried was unavailable. POFQ, POP, ASM, WL - none were available.

hmm...I now get availability but no AP rate :S

What does this mean :S

"A Passholder rate is not available for the date and resort you selected and we have returned a standard rate below. To search for the Passholder rate, please modify your date or resort."

The moderates are back up now with AP rates for Oct. However, I booked CSR last night at 121.00 for standard view and this is no longer an option. Now just waterview and king at 139.39 a night is available. Same at POFQ although the standard is still available at CBR and POR. I wonder how often they are going to change the options? I am glad I booked mine last night.
Katypop

U2 - this is bizzare :guilty: I just went back on the site to try some different dates, I was using oct19-27 so thought maybe if you were trying for oct27-31 there was no availability, but now I can't get any AP rates to come up either :confused3

Katypop

UGH!!!! I am soooo disappointed in Disney! It's almost breaking my heart to think of how far this company has fallen. They used to be looked upon as THE company to model your customer service and product launches around. Now they are no better than any other large corporation.

Thanks for looking Katypop! My better half is going to be disappointed.

Regs,

CJM

I just went on the site for Best Rate and got Pop Century 11/24 - 12/3 for $65.80 (including tax) - to me that is a good rate!

Keep trying eveyone - I think it is hit or miss when you get a rate since I have been trying since yesterday about once an hour!!

U2-sorry you are having trouble. I just tried AGAIN and am able to get AP rates again :rolleyes: It probably isn't helping with so many of us trying to check out the rates, maybe we are overloading them? I know they SHOULD have a system to handle it, but this doesn't seem to be the case :guilty: I for one will stay off for a while as I already have my AP booked and will send some pixie dust your way :wizard: Hope you are successful too.
Katypop

I am still trying and still am getting rack rate. it is crazy!!! :confused3

Katypop you worked a miracle!!!! I got in and got the rate of 139 @ POFQ!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I still believe in my previous statement. Disney really needs to pull up their socks around the launching of new products.

Thanks again Katypop!!

Regs,

CJM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter