Nikon D200... Now official!

Maybe for walkaround camera (if and when my dReb dies) I should get a NIkon so I can have an 18-200 f/5.6 VR lens.

Or hopefully by then Canon will have 18-200 f/5.6 IS too. Crossing my fingers.

Maybe that lens will be my Christmas present in like 5 years. DW has to go back to work and that's not going to happen for 2 more years (another baby this summer :) ) then we have to save up extra money to even think about that lens. Ok so maybe for our 15th anniversary in 2015. :confused3

I have heard great things about that lens, but I can't even afford to drool over it right now. LOL.

Well, maybe, but with a $690-750 lens, even drooling over it is expensive.

hey, at least you only need the lens. For me, if I want that lens, I'll need to buy a new body too. THINKING about drooling is unaffordable :D

As an incentive to get through physical therapy for my shoulder, Trina has a Nikon D200 on pre-order. It's mine as soon as I can hold it in my left hand. I'm really looking forward to getting (still backordered locally). I have the Nikkor 17-55mm/f2.8 DX lens snd the 70-200mm/f2.8 VR lens so I'll probably pass on the 18-200mm for now.

Jeff

As an incentive to get through physical therapy for my shoulder, Trina has a Nikon D200 on pre-order.

Now THAT'S a great get well soon gift! :thumbsup2

Hope you get well real soon. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter