News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need entertainment to eat crowds, I think. But once again, Disney has not called me for my opinion...

Especially looking at these upcoming summer dates... Our week at the end of June is completely sold out for all hotel rooms except Coronado and all Park Pass reservations. I'm starting to panic a bit here!

Come on Disney, give us DIS folks a call... we got this all figured out for you.

Last edited:

Sure it would be a big help if more people got vaccinated but you know what else would help? If all you negative people down there in Orange County got tested 👏 Thank you!
Yeah. a 70% vax rate is a pipe dream I think. I would like to see data on those who have gotten(or will) a covid vax yet don't normally get the flu shot. I think flu shot coverage in the US for those over 6 months is just under 50%

A follow-up on the CM who is trying to obtain 50 years of working for Disney:

Furloughed Disney cast member of nearly 50 years gets big news

“I am now employed at Walt Disney World once again. New assignment though I am working at the Caribbean resort in quick service. But I am working so I can get my 50 years!”

The fact they they furloughed this individual is an embarassment for the company and the individuals in charge of that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter