News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't really followed the Park Hopping/Park Pass availability that much - does anyone know if Park Passes not being available is equating to no Park Hopping to that park on that day?

Edit: Never mind, I thought of this while reading this link/post, commented, then went to TPAS board to look for the answer - and it's right there in the first post - no correlation.

Haven't really followed the Park Hopping/Park Pass availability that much - does anyone know if Park Passes not being available is equating to no Park Hopping to that park on that day?

Edit: Never mind, I thought of this while reading this link/post, commented, then went to TPAS board to look for the answer - and it's right there in the first post - no correlation.
Yes, I think Disney took hoppers into account when setting park pass limits.

McDonald's french fries at Friars in MK? I think it was just spotted.
It's an old menu that was stuck underneath one they removed for replacement. It also has a price of around $5 for the fries and a hot dog. The picture is posted on Twitter, but by a site that is forbidden here.
ETA: Friar's used to sell McDonald's fries (obviously).

It's an old menu that was stuck underneath one they removed for replacement. It also has a price of around $5 for the fries and a hot dog. The picture is posted on Twitter, but by a site that is forbidden here.
ETA: Friar's used to sell McDonald's fries (obviously).

Actually, it's a day early for April Fools. Beware tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter