News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry @HokieRaven5 I feel terrible. I don’t understand why they’re pushing for The PeopleMover to be open if they know somethings not right with it!! You had a bad feeling all along. 😔

One thing a few of the sites have pointed out on Twitter- this is not listed as a "Taste of" this time!
First thing I noticed!

hopefully festival of the holidays has some fun offerings since they should have a ton of people there to celebrate!

happy they announced this but loosing hope we’ll see any holiday festivities at MK happen. We still have April for MNSSHP announcements and May/early June for MVMCP... so maybe:santa:

Morning everyone!! 🙂

I know a few people liked the MK map I posted last week from DFB. They now have three complete maps, so I thought I’d share them.

DFB’s Enhanced maps of MK, EPCOT and HS to help maneuver through the changing entrances and exits for restaurants, stores & rides due to social distancing.

MAGIC KINGDOM MAP

EPCOT MAP

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS MAP

ANIMAL KINDGOM

Hope they help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter