News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the star wars dessert party usually having trouble filling spots?We were just offered free entry into the star wars dessert party because so few spots were taken. For free. Cant do it because the 7 yo wants to do RNRC. Seemed odd to me to have it offered for free, and I'm sure I will never get that pixie dust again.

Is the star wars dessert party usually having trouble filling spots?We were just offered free entry into the star wars dessert party because so few spots were taken. For free. Cant do it because the 7 yo wants to do RNRC. Seemed odd to me to have it offered for free, and I'm sure I will never get that pixie dust again.

A Disboards moderator is attending that party tonight and just reported there were only 80 seats booked tonight.

Oh man I would’ve taken that up in a heart beat!

A Disboards moderator is attending that party tonight and just reported there were only 80 seats booked tonight.
Makes sense. The lady told us she wasn't soliciting and we must not have understood it was free entry. The child, however, could not be swayed. On a related note I'm very grumpy as I would have lived to attend but would really prefer not to pay lol. It was very quiet in there for sure

Trust me. I'm so upset. I have the grumpiest ride photos ever on ToT and RNRC. Ever. I should have ditched the fam.

I'm not really kidding. The only thing holding me back is I REALLY don't need desserts after being here a week or so.
Lol true but man that’s $70+ savings! Very interesting that they did offer it to people for free though.

Lol true but man that’s $70+ savings! Very interesting that they did offer it to people for free though.

That’s they only dessert party we have ever done and we really enjoyed it and I think it was worth it - at least to do once. We did try to get our value in adult beverages to help the cause

Having a good vantage point really does improve that show I think

Not sure I would pay the $ again but for free I would have been over the moon

I’ll give my 2 cents on Pandora at night. I was there last Tuesday night (a day after that tweet?). It was our first time there so I can’t compard it to before.

The main path leading in from Discovery Island is lit. But once we were in the land there was plenty of blue, the glow in the dark paint on the ground very evident. I thought it was beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter