News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
News

Frozen: The Broadway Musical to perform on Good Morning America tomorrow (Wednesday, May 30th)! Get your DVR ready or tune into the broadcast if you want to see this Frozen T.V. Exclusive!

Personally, I have hard time understanding why they ever brought it back to begin with.
People love nostalgia and bringing back older shows these days. Look at how many have returned on TV. That was really the main reason. It was the highest rated TV show for ABC while it was one this season as well.

One of my favorite things about TWDC (and I'm usually the first to call them on their BS), is they were and have always been a pioneer when it comes to race/gender equality.
Boy the comment section on the DIS Facebook about this is disgusting. People defending what she said or deflecting it. I don’t care what your beliefs are, what she said was disgusting and ABC made the only decision they could make

One of my favorite things about TWDC (and I'm usually the first to call them on their BS), is they were and have always been a pioneer when it comes to race/gender equality.
Yes but Disney knew even before the show premiered that Roseanne Barr wasn't exactly the perfect person and has said some not exactly great things in interviews and on social media. I think this was more of a last straw type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter