News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. I hope they end up a bit cuter than that. Otherwise I’ll just stick to the Porgs I’ve already adopted at stores ;)

I just love them from Rebels, so it doesn’t really matter to me...I mean, as long as they aren’t hard plastic!

This is very true. My Dad was an Orlando-based sub-contractor that specialized in artistic drywall and acoustical ceilings (he built Catastrophe Canyon, Atlantic Dance and a couple of other areas of Boardwalk, Tower of Terror, parts of Animal Kingdom and Animal Kingdom Lodge - he also won a big national award for Men in Black at Universal - as well as other buildings in Orlando like City Hall, the Dr. Phillips Performing Arts Center and the Amway Arena where the Magic play), and he had no lack of business scheduled out for YEARS in advance. On top of that, in construction areas like his, finding the workforce that is capable of executing these specialized projects is already very, very hard.

WOW! That's an impressive resume!

I am assuming just Sundays? Our next trip we will have Saturday morning before we leave, and this could be a good option - but seems like most on property places only do Sunday brunch, not Saturday as well
It doesn’t specify just Sundays but maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter